Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

• 2 weeks later...

Im going to the Barcelona Cannabis club festival in March any seasoned smokers experienced this ?

Didnt even know about weed being legal there I just kept seeing my cousin from up north  in Spain every few weeks on snapchat so I had to investigate and he showed me about his medical marijuana card and all that. 

Swear down though they need to bring that here

On 19/01/2017 at 6:43 PM, The Somalian said:

Im going to the Barcelona Cannabis club festival in March any seasoned smokers experienced this ?

Didnt even know about weed being legal there I just kept seeing my cousin from up north  in Spain every few weeks on snapchat so I had to investigate and he showed me about his medical marijuana card and all that. 

Swear down though they need to bring that here

I've been to the expo before it's live was just thinking yesterday I might book up and go again this year

Barca is like the new Amsterdam. Loads of new smoking clubs since I've been, gotta become a member first though some don't just let you turn up.

These guys moved over there and set up there own club. Will join this one next time I go https://www.instagram.com/theplugbcn/?hl=en

18 hours ago, zoot said:

I've been to the expo before it's live was just thinking yesterday I might book up and go again this year

Barca is like the new Amsterdam. Loads of new smoking clubs since I've been, gotta become a member first though some don't just let you turn up.

These guys moved over there and set up there own club. Will join this one next time I go https://www.instagram.com/theplugbcn/?hl=en

How do you join? 

43 minutes ago, Grafter said:

How do you join? 

There are 100s of private ones. Just look around online and contact them via insta or facebook and let them know when you are coming and that you would like to join.

Some ones I know of are Backyard BCN, La Mente, La mesa, HQ, The plug BCN, Kush

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/01/2017 at 2:45 PM, Grafter said:

Nah

But it does help with period pains to a degree

/

Do u?

Nah I dont smoke but a family friend (50 something y/o woman) was on about it for her severe arthritis cos shes tried everything else. Said she got her daughter to buy some online but it wasnt doing anything (:lmao: snm). 

Just wondering if anyones got any experience of it working

4 hours ago, Anderson said:

Nah I dont smoke but a family friend (50 something y/o woman) was on about it for her severe arthritis cos shes tried everything else. Said she got her daughter to buy some online but it wasnt doing anything (:lmao: snm). 

Just wondering if anyones got any experience of it working

Yeah works well instead of an ibuprofen. I think indica strains are better at this.

What pain are you talking specifically?

35 minutes ago, Anderson said:

She says shes struggling to walk and cant open bottles and shit cos of the pain. Sounds peak.

My bad didnt read the post properly, but it will definitely ease the pain. Like I said tho, look for strong indica strain.

I piff to get high, but as a side effect it drowns any muscular pain I get now and again.

• 3 weeks later...