Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

Even though I wasn't a heavy smoker giving up cigs cold turkey wasn't as simple as that for me

With vaping I still get that relaxing nicotine hit that I've been addicted to for the last 10+ years but over the last month I've been able to lower the strength of the eliquids I've been buying from 1%(10mg) to 0.6%(6mg) to now 0.3%(3mg)

• Like 1

On 29/09/2017 at 2:34 AM, Thizz said:

What vape you using for bud@Everyone's Uncle???

Haven't made the jump yet but i got a couple friends fuckin with the extract juice. You can use any commercial vape and just buy extract refills, they're made from wax/shatter and vegetable glycerin.

One of them's an estate agent, says he takes it everywhere with him, viewings/office/car

/

its a different buzz, much more 'up'

1 hour ago, Lionel & Dave said:

Someone put me on weed vape please

i'm hearin you're only in it for canniboid not the thc which I am fine with

anyone got the know I need?

There's portable and desktop vapes. Flower and concentrate vapes and normal vapes where the Weed is in vape juice.

Depend what you want. I have an Arizer Extreme Q I've had since 2015 for bud and a normal vape for Weed dissolved in vape juice and cbd oil, I also have a concentrate attachment for the vape so I can use wax 

Depends what you need

3 hours ago, Thizz said:

Where do I cop these refills though? @Everyone's Uncle

You have to know a man tbf. 

maybe have a word with anyone u know that deals in flavours/concentrates, apparently you can make the juice quite easily but I've never looked into it.

1 hour ago, Lionel & Dave said:

I'm hearin you're only in it for canniboid not the thc which I am fine with

the concentrates used are between 80-90% THC, hence the more active high. some people add a little CBD for balance.

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Stardog ain no joke

Lick off ur face at the best of times

fam, ive never used cigs so rolled a fresh joint and smoked half of it in one go

room was spinning for a minute, this was like 9pm last night, Im still not right, ended up aleeping awkwardly and my neck is fucked

at least it didnt give me heart palpitations and paranoia like other strong strains

calmed me the fuck down as well

8 hours ago, youcleanwepaint said:

A pinky for a draw are we riding the wings in hmp..

The mandem in prison pay 50a gram for some shit blues or spice lol. 

Tbf the expensive indica or hybrid strains are all very nice to smoke. No paranoia, strong flavours, etc.