Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

People are ignorant. The reason for weed sending people mad is high Thc strains. There are no ifs or buts about this, science has proven it . I bet if there was a definitive way to find out, they would prob end up find that most ppl who ended up in the mad house off weed it's because for the majority or the entirety of their blazing years was spent on the THC heavy strains which every1 knows has been the main thing on the roads until this recent conosseur/flavours trend started. On top of this, most black people bunning weed daily are prob already living in ghetto environment, so they prob don't use weed from the same informed position the middle class crackas use it. Strains of weed heavy in indica and the old school brown Yardie weed can never give someone mental health issues coz the Cbd in the weed doesn't affect ur brain psychoactively it jus helps physical body issues like anxiety or stress caused tension imo if they never popularised the hydroponic THC heavy strains there would be a fraction of the peeps in these mental hospitals

I believe it's real, but I don't believe it's something which can ensnare your every day average casual cannabis smoker, I maintain it stems from chain bunning, people who use up all the papers in a pack of raws and then buy a cheaper pack of rizla and use the rest of the roach from the raws in like 2 days... yes that will induce psychosis but it's not normal behaviour, that's crack head territory in spite of social acceptabiltiy

if u chain eat mcdonalds you can get a heart attack, if you chain smoke cigarettes you will get lung cancer, if you chain drink you will get cirrhosis, if you chain bareback you will get aids

and if you chain bun you can get psychosis - it's not a revelation . if you want to chain bun like a rasta stick to rasta weed that's common sense

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, cambridgebanteer said:

That's all just rumours and hearsay though... What's the scientific evidence that high thc % accounts for causation of schizophrenia etc. Has it been published in the lancet, where's the smoking gun 

How could it not be? Just from the effects Cbd has on people is enough to tell u that it's not the Cbd sending people loopy obviously 

wetherspoons winos don't sit there drinking pints of southern comfort all  day, they're drinking  2.9% tepid warm english piss from a cask, and probably the vast majority of them don't have cirrhosis

what I'm saying is that it's not the high THC strain causing psychosis, it's just too much THC, you could smoke whatever the equivalent in moroccan - let's just say a 9bar of moroccan has the same amount of thc as a draw of ammy - yes if you smoke a 9 bar of hash a day you will also get psychosis but don't try feed this bullshit about demon strains of skunk or some pseudo science about cbd counter balancing the effect of thc without the scientific journal findings to back it up 

4 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

we all need to stop 

and this is coming from an infrequent weed smoker

I switched to thai weed as a result of what my friends said but even that i want to rid myself of once and for all 

8-) 

/

Everything affects people in different ways. U gta kno whats good for u an dont fuck urself because ur follow in fashion

I dont smoke thai because i find it terribly depressing. Theres also a strain of thai that sometimes comes around which smells cracky and induces a horrible headache

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ag. said:

U think this isn't a normal thing now? If anyone gives u Cali weed for regular prices it's defo not Cali 

You definitely know your stuff, I need a cali link had a guy who use to send me over stuff to smoke from new york what he got from sent over Cali but that operation got busted  on the cali to new york leg. 

The stuff they send from US to UK is mostly contaminated with PGR and pesticides and fails their lab tests and can't be sold in dispensaries. Lol at paying more than 230 for an OZ, some  of that cali goes for 7-800 an ounce.

Cannabis 100% can cause psychosis, seen it happen personally especially if the person smoking is a teenager who's brain is yet to fully develop. The media have it all wrong though with their skunk propaganda. Anyone doubting that weed can cause psychotic problems come and try a few strong edibles and see if you don't have a panic attack lol.

• Like 1

Been back and forth between Halesowen (Birmingham) and London... The weed is terrible up there. Barely get high. Got back to London yesterday, picked up and Jesus Christ... 4 tokes and I was spinning, high as hell. Slept from 3am flat out until 10am, no recollection that I ate eggs and noodles... Just saw the bowl in the morning

YIKES

Gonna transport 7gs on my next trip out Friday... Blast them Brummies to space

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1