Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/03/2018 at 4:20 AM, Agony said:

Yeah the Stick Prince kit is simple and easy to use. Probably the best starter kit for a smoker looking to make the switch to vaping. No screen or settings to worry about, just one button to turn it on/off and vape. The built-in 3000mah battery hasn't run out on me yet while I've been out all day using it. 

Just need to get the bulb tube to go from a 2ml tank to an 8ml tank. 

TFV12bulbglass-3.jpg

FAO:  @kerser  and anybody else with a smok prince tank

Bought two 8ml bulb glass tubes for £3.99 each in this shop in Shepherd's Bush = https://juicefordays.co.uk/product/smok-tfv12-prince-8ml-bubble-glass/  

• Like 1

they should do it ASAP, we need to start replacing the lost economies somewhere

I think I read (probably on here) that the only company in the UK licensed to make medical products out of cannabis are lobbying to make sure it stays illegal so they can maintain the monopoly.

1 hour ago, Heero Yuy said:

How much is it worth waging that some of the tories, and/or their cronies have shares in that company.

It's Victoria Atkins' husband. 45 acre grow

https://www.clear-uk.org/victoria-atkins-mp-the-uk-drugs-minister-opposes-drugs-regulation-while-her-husband-grows-45-acres-of-cannabis-under-government-licence/

Legalizing cannabis will be pointless the only difference it will make is that you’ll be buying your buds from a greedy politician or someone who’s already very wealthy. They're probably planning it all out now

I highly doubt they will allow home growing or average joe’s to buy licences to grow. Richard Branson will probably get one

its a process

even in the Netherlands its not perfect

i was speaking to a local here, saying that because its not technically legal, there's no proper regulation on the process, the possibility of smoking chemicals from unapproved fertilisers and possibly doing ourselves harm is apparent, things they'd never approve to be used on food can be used on the cannabis plant

arguably the safer thing would be to allow people to grow their own on a small scale, but that doesn't introduce an effective new form of income for the country

the demand is real though, we're obviously missing out on huge potential

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Home Secretary Sajid Javid has announced that the government will carry out a review of the scheduling of cannabis for medicinal use.

Mr Javid said the commission would first see experts look at the evidence for the medical benefits of cannabis and then see government advisors recommend what products might be rescheduled.

But he underlined that there is no question of the government legalising cannabis for recreational use, saying penalties for unauthorised supply and possession will remain in place.

8-)

On 4/30/2018 at 4:16 PM, slackk said:

Theresa Mays husband investment company has major shares in GW Pharma’ who that farm supplies.