ReZiW

Official Smoking/Weed Thread

I cant roll with them big skins. Its a 3 skins stuck together thing with me. Let me roll one up and post a pic in a bit

To me the roach plays a big part in the zoot, sh*t roach sh*t zoot
Serious.I try and make as tight a roach as I can cos its gonna expand and its easier to get a spiral then.Also, when I first started rolling, I had a tendancy to try and over fill it.

lmaofor a start...are we 12?comparin rolls like childrensecond....what the f*ck is thatu been playin with ur mums tampons again?

Used to use silvers but my spliffs came out like yours, just little and fat.They were smokeable but it was hard to save some for later cos they'd end up side burning after i re-lit itThen I learnt to roll properly with Green swans, try some stronger skins to get your technique betterNow i'm back to silvers but i aint been smoking lately

lmaofor a start...are we 12?comparin rolls like children
True, As long as it smokes and I get high its all coolbut Im drunk so im gonna join in.

all about this tbhlaaavly.jpgcant remember where i got this pic from actually, coulda been here.
nice
eerrr f*ck dem type of papers must taste nasty when smoking it

dont see the point of using thick skinsur not really learningbest off gettin silvers and doing it till ur rolling like a professh

True, As long as it smokes and I get high its all coolbut Im drunk so im gonna join in.
when u coming tru with dat pic?
all about this tbhlaaavly.jpgcant remember where i got this pic from actually, coulda been here.
nice
is that dem plastic looking ones.. i dun know that aint healthy

u ppl make me laughonce everyone goes bed ima roll a spliff n show u how its doneif ur gona try compare atleast up a half decent picturehere's one off my old old phone from when we was in school6 sheeter35btvkw.jpg

i need to learn to roll, only started smokin weed propa earlier this year, just let the lads roll tbh, only tried 5 times, 1 was nice the rest were small and fat.just gonna pick up a draw, some blue riz and keep trying one day all day lol

nice
Pic coming soon and them skins do taste funny. My mate stole some the other day when the guy in the shop let us have a look at them so he took a skin out for a joint lol. Tasted funny. Id rather normal ones. Apparently their made from tree sap :eyebrow:

u ppl make me laughonce everyone goes bed ima roll a spliff n show u how its doneif ur gona try compare atleast up a half decent picturehere's one off my old old phone from when we was in school6 sheeter35btvkw.jpg
GOT THE BIG TING BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!

nice
Pic coming soon and them skins do taste funny. My mate stole some the other day when the guy in the shop let us have a look at them so he took a skin out for a joint lol. Tasted funny. Id rather normal ones. Apparently their made from tree sap :eyebrow:
f*ck that it really isit healthy

lol as if smoke is a healthy experience anyway
LMAO fort we all generally no this just that plastic sh*t must make it worse all the chro talk is making wanna bun suttin