ReZiW

Official Smoking/Weed Thread

looks like u used 2 smalls to roll the ziggy but my eyes may be decieving meK, he loves us equal

lol na tbh i've rolled zoots like that 10000s of times but to have the audacity to take a picture n post it in the same topic as my magic magic carpet like its anythin to be proud of is quite frankly is an insultf*ck waitin 4 ppl to go to bed ima roll an angry spliff now brb

gets me high tho. their green rizzla. Its what everyone uses here still. Aint seen anyone use silver ones. Only me once.

true say mine aint got nothign on yours. Im druink and only been smoking full time since i left college so only been rolling about month.

gets me high tho. their green rizzla. Its what everyone uses here still. Aint seen anyone use silver ones. Only me once.
not even bluey?

i reinforceif u can smoke it toke it from itsa persy then it dont really mata wat it looks like, il standardly just roll up a pin headits only wen theres a batcha heads on 1 zoot that u have to roll solid, so the zoot can withstand all the trauma from bumsuckers and faggots that dont no how 2 hold it or draw it right and let it side burn.

sh*t roll, it was funny rolling tho. I couldnt see straight joint was spinngnin. alcoholic effects still. 2qsquz6.jpg
*shakes head furiously*
LOLwhat rizlas that? whats wrong with it steff?
LOL the way its a tube in a tube... Any thinner and it would have a smaller radius than the roach

couldn't find my f*ckin digital cameran bein drunk ent no excuse i spent £25 down t'pub earliernbdes8.jpg
dem on point zoobys der

couldn't find my f*ckin digital cameran bein drunk ent no excuse i spent £25 down t'pub earliernbdes8.jpg
dem on point zoobys der
not feling it tbh. whats the hype about?nocks zute>>>>>>>>> this one

lol same eregot some nice bud, and some carlings...might ring up abdel and order a kebaaab

not even gonna read the threadwhat the f*ck is that sh*t brah
llow me fam. my 3rd roll of my life gee
lol same eregot some nice bud, and some carlings...might ring up abdel and order a kebaaab
the good life..

not even gonna read the threadwhat the f*ck is that sh*t brah
llow me fam. my 3rd roll of my life gee
the good life..
lol seen.Nah its minor thort u been smoking for years and thats ur zoot..

no hypejus a normal packed zootonce u've rolled enough its jus second nature really don't think i could c*ck up a roll if i triedp.s keep up lads2w57h3s.jpg

no hypejus a normal packed zootonce u've rolled enough its jus second nature really don't think i could c*ck up a roll if i triedp.s keep up lads2w57h3s.jpg
please bruv.dont hype with them blue peter zoots there...lucky i aint sober or i wud duppy this thread.
  • Upvote 1

please bruv.dont hype with them blue peter zoots there...lucky i aint sober or i wud duppy this thread.
i'm well aware of the size of my spliff thank ui got f*ck all left thoif u'd care to scroll a few pages back u'll see i'd put u to shame

bruv, in all honesty u gotta come wit suttin. can't just dead of steff's zuteGO HARD OR GO HOME

i'm well aware of the size of my spliff thank ui got f*ck all left thoif u'd care to scroll a few pages back u'll see i'd put u to shame
nah im only catching joke still...need to go dam asap

nah im only catching joke still...need to go dam asap
LOL @ u going a couple pages back. and gettin sekkled