Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

lol at oz for 70 #wheretheydothatat #thesticks

anyway pissed for me this is what i copped for 5000 pesos (colombian) (bout 2 quid) it IS skunk which was nice, but was ready rolled joint and man asked me for 20000 looool had to boy him once to the price, tasted it (as you can see from the charred end) and its aitttteee hope it does the trick and hope i find a better skunk shotter here soon allow picking up on road in a 3rd world country

2krcc2.jpg

yo and i swear this is the sh*t daves in love with, bought that over the counter 3 quid, one of them had me hallucinating when i was drunk, fell asleep quicktime lol

y2o7t.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

lol people sell it in bags think this guy just had a bag or suttin, werent no shotter in my eyes and I didnt take his number lol. The sh*t worked though just had a little wake and bake off it.

Story WAS, I was with some american I bucked randomly on a night out and we was walking to a next bar when he stopped at one of them stalls selling necklaces and sh*t. The bredda there had rolling papers so i just askd him 'tienes', he asked me how much i wanted I said can i get a bag for 20. Then he said some word beginning with P which im guessing means joint, I was just like yeyeyeye, but when he come with it I had to readjust the prices.

Travel thread is on this mornings agenda been busy lol

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

When I was in Jamaica at the bob marley centre they sold pre rolled spliffs, they had blueberry skunk, pineapple skunk and highgrade

Asked which was the strongest guy said the highgrade so I got a spliff of that for about £4 which looked like it had about a quarter stuffed inside...

Some of the best shit I've smoked in my life, half way through I was fully fucked walking around bobs tomb, was mad trippy lol

Couldnt even finish it so eft the rest on the tomb for the big man

• Downvote 3

Just came back from Dam, can't believe I've left it this late to go, already looking to re-book.

Didn't see any issues with smoking and most of the coffeeshop owners weren't bothered tbh.

Felt weird being in a public place smoking like its nuffin', but the city is beautiful and the people were all completely bless.