Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

Do you guys ever think of the mental abuse that these strains and weed in general is doing to yourselves.

I have a few friends that work in mental health and they say an increasing number of patients are coming in for mental issues as a result of the overuse of weed and these heavier strains that we have these days.

You never really know what you are smoking these days its not like 30 years before where shit is more clean 

young people are actually fucking themselves up way to early - especially blacks due to the normalisation of bunning in todays culture 

we all need to stop 

and this is coming from an infrequent weed smoker

I switched to thai weed as a result of what my friends said but even that i want to rid myself of once and for all 

its no good in the long run

look into what im telling you trust me and save yourselves before it too late 

• Like 1

I find smoking top drawer improves my mental health significantly and makes me a calmer person in the world... i quit for 2 years 2014 and 2015 and  sstruggled with stress in work, with people, constantly fucking worrying about insignificant things, had major depressive disorder, doctor put me on sertraline 150mg dose.  The ammy set me straight in the end that's my personal experience though.  

9 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

Do you guys ever think of the mental abuse that these strains and weed in general is doing to yourselves.

I have a few friends that work in mental health and they say an increasing number of patients are coming in for mental issues as a result of the overuse of weed and these heavier strains that we have these days.

You never really know what you are smoking these days its not like 30 years before where shit is more clean 

young people are actually fucking themselves up way to early - especially blacks due to the normalisation of bunning in todays culture 

we all need to stop 

I switched to thai weed as a result of what my friends said but even that i want to rid myself of once and for all 

Swear you're a Johnny come lately to this drug ting (even bunning) no offence bro

Long for di lectures

i am a 'johnny come lately'

and ive seen the effects first hand and what my friends are telling me scared me  

lectures yes but im writing it for your own benefit 

imagine 20 years later you have devloped some mental condition and it all could have been avoided if you took a post from john doe a bit more seriously 

/

cambridge i cant comment on your personal experience 

but trust me thisdrug is going to mess you up more in the long term. Its probably dne more already you just are not aware but your non - smoking friends / associates will notice 

1 in 3 black men in london go on to develop a mental illness/ episode 

that is largely down to the socio environmental issues we face on a daily basis 

these skunk strains do nothing to slow down the above statistic

ive noticed a change in myself, definitely paranoid then i was before, more restless, and much more anti social 

1 in 3 guys remeber 

there are more than 3 different guys posting on this one page 

at least one of us will go on to have a mental illness/episode 

surely thats scary enough to make you want to stop 

all im saying is do your research and better yourselves 

the mental health wards in inner london cant cope and most of the patients are us Blacks 

Stay safe guys!

13 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

imagine 20 years later you have devloped some mental condition and it all could have been avoided if you took a post from john doe a bit more seriously 

Lool u my nigga but this ain't even the most convincing stop smoking argument I've seen this month, and then you have where it's coming from also

Honestly I find it difficult to listen to them once conservative affs (it's usually affs) who used to frown on bunning in secondary before finding out it's not reefer madness or whatever once they go uni hit dam 18 times and then smoke on and off through their 20s while starting to revert back to that "what are you doing guys" vibe talking all kinds of wass

It's the full 360

To your credit you're not doing that but ye

Tbf that whole timeline I outlined could just be "growing up" who knows

• Like 1

I think there's a big difference from bunning yourself into a stupor when you're 17 skipping college for days.  and smoking  a 1/8th a week , one or 2 zoots after work. Never did that chain bunning shit that all my peers were on, 1 of them is fucked in and out of Ladywell hosptial at 28 years old.

I can't speak for those people but there's levels to it, same as you can't frame in the same picture your average daytime tennent's drinker with your average 2 glass of wine an evening desk worker, even though they are both alcholics

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

we all need to stop 

people been smoking weed since the dawn of time G

theres always gonna be people who overdo it and those who it fucks up, just like everything else but i dont see you telling donnies to stop drinking.

Ive been addicted to drugs before i started weed, the problem wasnt the drugs. and this is the big issue, people using drugs to drown out feelings or whatever and completely ignoring the issues and just blaming the drugs themselves, quit that and its just gonna be something else until you get your shit sorted.

if you dont like it thats fine, everyone has different experiences, i currently smoke like once every 3-4 weeks but ive switched to CBD anyway

2 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

Lool u my nigga but this ain't even the most convincing stop smoking argument I've seen this month, and then you have where it's coming from also

Honestly I find it difficult to listen to them once conservative affs (it's usually affs) who used to frown on bunning in secondary before finding out it's not reefer madness or whatever once they go uni hit dam 18 times and then smoke on and off through their 20s while starting to revert back to that "what are you doing guys" vibe talking all kinds of wass

It's the full 360

fam its not the weed that john lennon  them guys were smoking back in the day 

its the skunk that fucking everything up 

if it was the clean plant based weed that you can get in more natural climates , then maybe i wouldnt be making this post 

the issue is with skunk guys - its fucking shit up 

also dont think for one moment that your skunk weed is just weed 

when that delaer is banging shit up from the same table he bags the coke up remnants is definitely entering that same bag 

the sprinkle coke on the weed thing is not a myth

could also be molly, ket or any other fucked up drug , you have no idea

the only way i could advocate weed now is if you live in a hot country and you grow yourself 

but these strain coming in to london with these ruffian dealers - they dont give a fuck about you 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

people been smoking weed since the dawn of time G

theres always gonna be people who overdo it and those who it fucks up, just like everything else but i dont see you telling donnies to stop drinking.

Ive been addicted to drugs before i started weed, the problem wasnt the drugs. and this is the big issue, people using drugs to drown out feelings or whatever and completely ignoring the issues and just blaming the drugs themselves, quit that and its just gonna be something else until you get your shit sorted.

if you dont like it thats fine, everyone has different experiences, i currently smoke like once every 3-4 weeks but ive switched to CBD anyway

and i swear you were in and out of hostpital back in the day 

glad to hear that youve dropped it to only once every 3 -4 weeks your mind doesnt need it 

drinking is fucked too of course but it doent fuck up with your mental wellbeing in the long term 

and tbf i doubt most of us be drinking daily its not that deep 

• Downvote 1

Just now, JOHN DOE said:

and i swear you were in and out of hostpital back in the day 

glad to hear that youve dropped it to only once every 3 -4 weeks your mind doesnt need it 

drinking is fucked too of course but it doent fuck up with your mental wellbeing in the long term 

and tbf i doubt most of us be drinking daily its not that deep 

yeah I was about 10 years ago, but only started smoking about 3 years ago after id sorted all of that and dealt with addictions id picked up there, in all honesty it helped me better than any medication I was put on but im not the typical weed smoking case as ive used it to help me study ad focus, otherwise my brain is all jumbled up. but cbd helped that so i dont smoke as much

19 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

It's the full 360

knee deep in this shit

but i wana quit tho 

13 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

also dont think for one moment that your skunk weed is just weed 

when that delaer is banging shit up from the same table he bags the coke up remnants is definitely entering that same bag 

the sprinkle coke on the weed thing is not a myth

could also be molly, ket or any other fucked up drug , you have no idea

lol this is the reefer madness talking john ngl

i dont even wanna get into the logistics of certain things but ye