Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

So what will legalised in the UK weed look like?

That you can buy it over the counter like cigarettes?? 

who grows it? who packages it, and merchandises it?

the claim is that legalise drugs and the dealers will disappear or significantly reduce as well as the turf wars. 

How would this happen though? Woudnt the gentrification of weed selling and growing just mean that big business and more business savvy people will run the trade.

the dealers blamed for the turf wars and some of the violence will still be required because the gentrified weed would now have VAT and other business costs added to it and be out of the reach of many of the same consumers today and thus still provide a burgeoning market to supply. 

On 23/06/2018 at 1:10 AM, VENOM said:

So what will legalised in the UK weed look like?

That you can buy it over the counter like cigarettes?? 

who grows it? who packages it, and merchandises it?

the claim is that legalise drugs and the dealers will disappear or significantly reduce as well as the turf wars. 

How would this happen though? Woudnt the gentrification of weed selling and growing just mean that big business and more business savvy people will run the trade.

the dealers blamed for the turf wars and some of the violence will still be required because the gentrified weed would now have VAT and other business costs added to it and be out of the reach of many of the same consumers today and thus still provide a burgeoning market to supply. 

lad

you were the one blaming bud for warring

you're a sheltered kid

why you askin all these questions when there's multiple existing case studies you can get your get your nose in

for what reason would it HAVE to cost more if legal?

i like to think you're not a retard so assume you can fathom that the illegality of production and sale of something could already cause inflated prices

it wouldn't be very 'business savvy' to enter a well established market at a cost disadvantage n price out 'many of the same consumers'

people aint dumb bro

big business would indeed take the reigns, the legality and economies of scale would drive all costs down other than maybe point of sale and a black market will always continue in some form

so what? is anyone other than you talking about bud commerce and violence

wrong stuff mate

• Like 6

On 09/06/2018 at 7:16 AM, Agony said:

cali_greens_amnesia_mango.jpg

That with a couple drops of a blueberry slush CBD>>>>>_____

You get a nice flavour from the Amnesia Mango that smells like the real thing and you get a nice buzz from the CBD that leaves you feeling relaxed. 

Gonna pick one of these up

What strenth cbd are you using?

27 minutes ago, kerser said:

Gonna pick one of these up

What strenth cbd are you using?

Orobfcc.jpg

That small bottle of cbd was 1500mg for £35

When the shop owner(Same juicefordays shop I mentioned earlier in the thread where I bought the 8ml glass) told me that I thought it was too good to be true for that price (seeing as the first cbd I bought was hemplucid 150mg for £29 and most places online sell 1500mg of cbd for over £100) but after trying it for a few weeks it was a lot stronger than the hemplucid cbd and definitely did the job.

The Cali Greens shortfill was £15 with a nic shot. I tried the gelato brownie flavour but I wasn't really feeling that one. The cbd doesn't show up on the website but he sells it instore where you can try it out before you buy. 

/

I might have to upgrade to another duel battery box mod like the G-Priv 2 and carry around some spare batteries. The battery life on the stick prince has let me down on 2 occasions recently when I've been out all day vaping and there's no way it would survive a day like carnival. Plus the fact it doesn't have a screen with a battery indicator is annoying when it randomly runs out of power and when you're charging it before you go out and don't know how long it's gonna take until it's full.  

Similar to the shop i goto but 5000 mg for £30, thats what he says it is anyway. I aint had any other so cant really compare but its nice though and the feeling you get from it is quality. 

Thats true about the battery not knowing ect... might treat myself to a new one soon, probably just stick with smok - i like the look of this one and its not too big either

SMOK X PRIV BABY TFV12 VAPE STARTER

SMOK-X-Priv-Baby-80W-TC-Kit-with-TFV12-B

On 6/24/2018 at 1:09 PM, local said:

lad

you were the one blaming bud for warring

you're a sheltered kid

why you askin all these questions when there's multiple existing case studies you can get your get your nose in

for what reason would it HAVE to cost more if legal?

i like to think you're not a retard so assume you can fathom that the illegality of production and sale of something could already cause inflated prices

it wouldn't be very 'business savvy' to enter a well established market at a cost disadvantage n price out 'many of the same consumers'

people aint dumb bro

big business would indeed take the reigns, the legality and economies of scale would drive all costs down other than maybe point of sale and a black market will always continue in some form

so what? is anyone other than you talking about bud commerce and violence

wrong stuff mate

Good response, but i can correct you to say that there are obvious and factual reasons why the legality of the product would increase prices. 

its not the legality or illegality of the product that overwhelmingly dictates the price, its the demand. That is case studied too. The reason i asked how it would be carried out if legal in THIS country is because there is NO case study in THIS country to use, and that the legality of it in comparable countries differs from country to country. 

secondly, as i take it you and those who liked your post are also not retards i presume that you ave actually looked at how weed has been legalised in some of these countries. Legalised int he sense that you can buy or smoke a certain amount in a licensed shop just like buying and drinking alcohol. Looking at the economies of scale, this would mean hiring staff, paying a business licence, and other overheads that would have to affect the cost of the product being sold, the effect can only go north not south. take Alaska for example :

Alaska has pounced on the opportunity to make its recreational pot shops a destination for tourists

canada

under the Canadian Cannabia Act, An excise tax will be levied, to be shared with the provinces and territories.[ According to the federal government, estimated annual sales will be $4 billion (US $3.2b).

in Portugal and Spain

The cultivation of even on a very small-scale home grown basis for personal use only, can legally be prosecuted. However, an unknown number of enthusiasts of small-scale home-cultivation grow the plants with a high degree of secrecy due to the legal punishment they could face if prosecuted, and due to potential social stigma as well. In neighboring Spain, small-scale cultivation of cannabis plants for personal use only, is tolerated by the authorities and there are many many shops across the country selling their products physically and online.

So this is evidence you can gather within a few minutes that leads me to ask the very valid question about how it will work in the UK and to conclude that it will have little effect on the underground market which will exist solely to evade the govt taxation and regulation that is designed to generate income. 

Therefore only affecting a certain section of current weed smoking society. 

and yes i blame bud for playing a major part in the warring, but the social deprivation which is down to the govt ultimately not the bud. 

im a bit waved right now but even if i wasnt im still not sure what your point is

you come in saying even if it's legalised wawawah then the current problems will still exist and wahwah it'll cost more

i dunno what you're saying now

there aint no problems bro, the only problem is the illegality - people want it legalised so they can go about their business without pc plod tapping them down, one less hassle to deal with and for ppl like me, a non-smoker, because it's a step in the direction of common sense

human sovereignty and personal freedom shouldnt be frowned upon

it may well cost more tho, it'd be wiser to come in low n capture most of the market but ye maybe not........who cares

the only actual problem is illegality and the criminalisation of normal ppl n that will be solved by legalising it, this made up THC related bloodshed isnt a factor on anyones mind but yours

i'm well aware of the negative effect it can have on people but that's not relevant

you wanna check the profit margins on what your average weed shotter is makin n try use your brain a bit

now shut your mouth and go wash someone's bedpan rather than tryna have an opinion you feel you should have

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...