Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

never heard of sycosis eitherlmfao at everyone being ill and still bunning right now, i am in this boat too. It was f*ck*ng with me a couple days ago i really was not getting lean was just f*cked, went in the toilet i swear i must've had some mini shroom trip i felt like lying down felt like the come up. Its better now just some sh*t left on my throat but i am deffo getting lean.@ Beavisi think vip2 should pool a zoots worth of peng each together and send it as a care package

north fam but im willing to travel obvious, peng/fluff, no thai/jamaican/mersh
sorry playerbut high grade and or cess >>>>any peng fluffgood luck in ur endeavours an god speed
lol dn't watch that i will probs be hollering at you, i have 2 nuggets left, duno what im gonna do without my crack tbhedit; help

sh*t that throat thing sounds nutstry this- 250g Butter- 200g Chocolate with over 70% cocoa- 80g Cocoa Powder- 65g Plain flour- 1 teaspoon of baking powder- 360g Caster Sugar- 4 eggsInstructions -- Over Gas 4- Line a baking tin with grease proof paperp1010152e.jpg - Start Melting the Butter- Stir Stir StirNow you add your green in the mix, how much is up to you. I put in a q of headies and bout 6 gram of stem/leaf, but i am a cracked out fiend. If you seriously don't know how much just put an 8ball.You MUST MUST MUST grind it alll up into a very fine powder to make the most of itadd this into the melting butterp1010155.jpgShould start looking like this now.- Stir stir stir stir stir stir stirOk, you leave this bad boy to sizzle and simmer on low heat occasionally rising to mid and bring back down, keep stirring. Some people leave it for days in this stage, seriously, the longer you leave it, the more potent your brownies will be. I have left it like this for around an hour and a half, so really try not to burn it.if the plant sh*t starts going brown, its almost ready. But while this is simmering, you have to- take a large bowl, mix the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and sugarp1010163y.jpgThat bowl should look like this.Now back to the cannabutterGet an empty container, pour the mix through a sieve into the container.p1010174y.jpgThe muck left inside the sieve has still got alot of butter in it, so get a cheese cloth or a strainer of your choice and strain out every last drop from the muck.p1010177qhj.jpgYou can leave this to solidify in the fridge, or just use it straight away which is what i did. If you keep it though you can make all kinds of sh*t.Get a pan, fill it a bit with water and then find a large seperate bowl that can fit inside the pan. Put a large seperate bowl into the saucepan once the water is simmering, and melt the chocolate into the bowl.p1010181z.jpgAdd the cannabutter mixp1010187xjh.jpgStirAdd the Flour/cocoa mixp1010191q.jpgStirBeat the eggs into the mixStirStirKeep stirring till consistant, it may fool you a few times don't be fooled carried on stirring till your arm aches. And then carry on stirring.p1010196.jpgPour mix into Trayp1010202i.jpgp1010205.jpgBung it in your PRE HEATED oven for 25-30 minutesKeep checking, once its spongy on the outside its cool blad. If its still gooey on the inside it doesn't matter that sh*t will cool down. Let it cool on your windowsill.p1010206n.jpgEat.