Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

Guest Esquilax
anyone tried Triple-Sod? Yellow Bentines?makes your arm feel like a couple of fortnights in a bad balloon a friend of mine just got triple-jacked over a steeplehammer and jessop jessop jessop jessop
Been watching brass eye? its a good show
Good?.......Good?

anyone tried Triple-Sod? Yellow Bentines?makes your arm feel like a couple of fortnights in a bad balloon a friend of mine just got triple-jacked over a steeplehammer and jessop jessop jessop jessop
Been watching brass eye? its a good show
Good?.......Good?
well ,good was an understatement. probly the funniest thing to be aired on tv

Thers strawberry cough, wich is highly rated. http://www.planetskunk.com/strawberrycough-p-162.htmlLike all strain names, it could be bullshit. you never know unless you grow it yourself. i think people just say the most popular name most of the time, it used to be white wiidow now everyone claims to have cheese.
safe for the info. ill probably try cop some tonite if ders any left and report back. i doubt he is lying about the strain cos he is always onto the piff and he aint tryna sell it, just bringin me in wen he gets the good sh*t.

Thun, let me guess, it's talking how drugs are the drugs of the masses and how it's all one big conspiracy to keep people stupid and corporations wealthy?
Not seen it yet but heard good stuff about it but seeing as you have an insight to these type of documentarys you probably are right

Thers strawberry cough, wich is highly rated. http://www.planetskunk.com/strawberrycough-p-162.htmlLike all strain names, it could be bullshit. you never know unless you grow it yourself. i think people just say the most popular name most of the time, it used to be white wiidow now everyone claims to have cheese.
realest of talks
cheese is unmistakeableso is white widow

realest of talks
cheese is unmistakeableso is white widow
WW is similar to ALOT of other strains tbh,got dat kushington right now im niiice

can someone make a table adding up the weeds and how much they should weigh for which green etc please
3.5 is a henry1.7 is a benzetc etc different strains people try adjust there weight
thats old school numbers
no1 weighs there 8's at 3.5 no more.Even when i went Dam i was expectin at least 3g 8's but it dont work like that in this day and age

can someone make a table adding up the weeds and how much they should weigh for which green etc please
3.5 is a henry1.7 is a benzetc etc different strains people try adjust there weight
thats old school numbers
no1 weighs there 8's at 3.5 no more.Even when i went Dam i was expectin at least 3g 8's but it dont work like that in this day and age
Yes they do.I get cheese at 3.5 and not the 'cheese' most people get sold.