ReZiW

HAS ANYONE EVER GONE COLD TURKEY.

SWEAR DOWN I FEEL f*ckED.

IT'S ONLY BEEN 3 - 4 DAYS WTF.

its been nearly 3 weeks

gets easier tbh

but i still think about weed everyday, like ive lost a close friend

gone back to smoking cigs smh

DID YOU FEEL SICK AT ALL IN THE FIRST WEEK?

its been nearly 3 weeks

gets easier tbh

DID YOU FEEL SICK AT ALL IN THE FIRST WEEK?

no lol i dnt understand tht

thats some next herion withdrawal symptons

BUT saying that if u smoke every nite b4 u go bed (like i used to back in the day)

then ur prob not sleeping properly or something

i remember not sleeping till past 4 and then waking up at 9 and feeling f*cked allday

miss the days where you get a nice fat 8th

getting skinnier and skinnier

cant wait to go back to dam and try every weed ive ever heard of

i miss the days when you would get a proper FAT 8th of high grade. the kind of smelly potent piff that has u leng after one zoot and ur there staring at a full 3g+ in the bag. all for a score. where them days gone. :(

lol how long u been blazing everyday for? u smoke fags aswell init?

i recently went like 3-4 days without a blaze, was fine. sometimes id feel like it would be nice if i had a spliff but im nt feeling anything negative from not having it or even thinking about it too much. normally theres the odd day or say when i dont blaze but recently been cuttin it down a bit for exam revision. although i can still blaze and revise im just being cautious.

need an active mind to be able to hold up and use everything im learning, but at the same time i need to have mental balance so that i can get the best preformance out of my brain. the kind of balance i get from lighting up a nice spliff, kickin back for a bit and relaxing.

its been nearly 3 weeks

gets easier tbh

lol is this the result of the whole fiasco with ur dad catching u and kicking you out etc etc...?

fair enuff, if you dont blaze then its better for your health but more importantly for your relationship with your parents...

but you could still blaze, just gotta keep it very very very far away from your parents. but im not saying you should. :lol:

its been nearly 3 weeks

gets easier tbh

lol is this the result of the whole fiasco with ur dad catching u and kicking you out etc etc...?

fair enuff, if you dont blaze then its better for your health but more importantly for your relationship with your parents...

but you could still blaze, just gotta keep it very very very far away from your parents. but im not saying you should. :lol:

LOL i will prob start again eventually

right now im gonna try detox until the summer, and see if i wanna start again from there

at the mo its still very bait, other day mum went looking thru my uni bag and took my lighter and cigs smh :angry:

also every time Ive come in and said im tired or look slightly red eyed shes accused me of blazing lol

I hear that, that is how I started blazing again in 2007 after a 2 week break lol just at my boys yard was mersh blazed it got chung then gradually started smoking constantly again its difficult to beat temptation. Try and regulate it that you will do it only when u see ur friends but not on an every day vibe. But trust me after the 3 week lay off your first spliff>>>

yer its not worth bringing food back to my rents yard tbh

espesh while i cant afford to move out etc

when i moved out the first time from Brighton over the summer i went from smoking everyday to detoxing for about a month

then i started smoking a spliff every night

THEN when i went back to Brighton, i felt like id missed out on blazing, and spent about 6 months not even doing much but blazing and playing Pro Evo (which is why i f*cked up that course tbh)

but now over the last two years ive only been smoking on Weekends or more regularly during Summer etc

so i reckon the control has goten better

even though if i move out i might end up blazing all day again

but i hope not