Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

stopped smoking about 3 weeks ago.....haven't had a good nights sleep since.

its f*cked. getting into bed at midnight, sleeping at 3 waking up at 6, getting back to sleep at 7, getting up at 7.45 for work.

never-ending cycle.

cheese is an overall winner for me. blue cheese more specifically.

potent smell, distinct taste and draws pretty good. i find i can just smoke loads of more cheese without feeling anywhere near as congested as with some other strains. also the high is pretty good, but thats a given.

there are other draws with a more interesting smell, texture and similar highs, like super silver haze for example, but i think cheese clinches it for me cos its quite distinct and great overall.

cheese is an overall winner for me. blue cheese more specifically.

potent smell, distinct taste and draws pretty good. i find i can just smoke loads of more cheese without feeling anywhere near as congested as with some other strains. also the high is pretty good, but thats a given.

there are other draws with a more interesting smell, texture and similar highs, like super silver haze for example, but i think cheese clinches it for me cos its quite distinct and great overall.

were u from fam?

Cheese is the sh*t but only thing is allot of guys in London claim to have cheese and it aint cheese when I go birmingham and smoke fresh buds that is the sh*t

but really try and stay away from skunk me I love Tied weed (There is a f*ck*ng drought at the moment and the prices going are stupid)

lemon is alright not a big fan Cheese>>>lemon

who smokes fluffy brought a q from my old dealer last week told me he has this fluffy stuff it is alright but not the best I have ever had

White widow use to be the one use to smoke that sh*t on the regs bitd (weed factory down finsbury park bare big bits for bare cheap ttkk use to see bare shotters from all over north and east london inside there when it was day to pick up the harvest the amount of ££££ them man made was stupid your locked in a massive room with around 80 other men waiting for the delivery when the delivery comes in bare guys make an order and it gets weighed up and you pay and leave those were the days)

why?

weed purposes, you always seem to link the leng.

spider needs to hook every nigga up, round here all we have is a dutch and on a good day der might be cheese

i dont really get the peng all the time. i just used to get weed regularly enuff to get everything to know what was good lol. ive cut back from that right now tho, dont know what the weed scene is saying tbh, not like how i used to. only 1 or 2 ppl i ever ring up and thats a couple times a month at most. i still get decent weed half the time.

i remember like last year i was gettin different strains all the time. now i dont even care if i could get sumin better, only link whats convenient to me if i do.

I STILL AIN'T SMOKED.

I'M REALLY PROUD OF MYSELF.

BUT NOW INSTEAD OF JAMMING WITH THE LADS I JUS SIT INDOORS OR GO PUB.

ALSO ARMAGEDDON >>>>>>>> ___________.

IF THAT COMES BACK AROUND I WILL START SMOKING AGAIN NO QUALMS LOL.

we can make it man i have faith

suprised how much time i have on my hands tbh and productive i have been