Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

at the mo its still very bait, other day mum went looking thru my uni bag and took my lighter and cigs smh :angry:

also every time Ive come in and said im tired or look slightly red eyed shes accused me of blazing lol

LOL. ye u definately gonna get that kind of treatment for a while since they dont trust you now. everything u do wrong will be cos you blazed, etc...

just gotta bare with it for a while. i suppose if you do get put off blazing by all this then it would be good for your health but more importantly you will could have that honest relationship with your parents. then again what it comes across a bit like scare tactics and isnt really a reasonable or logical way of trying to get you to understand why you shouldnt smoke. imo its really a personal decision that hasn't got much to do with others. you have to have an educated and firm opinion yourself whats better for you personally. The main issue for me isnt so much the substance, its the illegality which could f*ck you up if your tryna live a normal life and have a carear/job etc. getting a criminal record for weed has got to be the worst thing.

at the mo its still very bait, other day mum went looking thru my uni bag and took my lighter and cigs smh :angry:

also every time Ive come in and said im tired or look slightly red eyed shes accused me of blazing lol

LOL. ye u definately gonna get that kind of treatment for a while since they dont trust you now. everything u do wrong will be cos you blazed, etc...

just gotta bare with it for a while. i suppose if you do get put off blazing by all this then it would be good for your health but more importantly you will could have that honest relationship with your parents. then again what it comes across a bit like scare tactics and isnt really a reasonable or logical way of trying to get you to understand why you shouldnt smoke. imo its really a personal decision that hasn't got much to do with others. you have to have an educated and firm opinion yourself whats better for you personally. The main issue for me isnt so much the substance, its the illegality which could f*ck you up if your tryna live a normal life and have a carear/job etc. getting a criminal record for weed has got to be the worst thing.

tbh the fact that my dads still not talking to me makes me think f*ck it why shud i stop blazing

i still think about weed everyday, when im watching southpark or listening to music

but yer the illegality of it seems to be the problem, my mum said to me "u might think its less harmful than alcohol but its still illegal"

still gonna wait till june time b4 i think of even going to someones house and smoke

ye trust it is the fact that its illegal that is creating half the reaction (if not most of it), because just like with any other illegal activity, any caring parent would act sternly to try to steer their child away from crime and that path that could lead to quite possibly ruining the life you could have. it goes beyond morals and the physical factors unfortunately, its just about doing whats right by the "system" to get to the best position you can.

its a shame tho, because if it was decriminalised and regulated with the proper education, over time the choices based around it would come down solely to health and other things directly to do with the substance (just like alcohol) and you probably would get the same reaction to it (give or take) that you would for smoking cigarettes.

• 2 weeks later...