Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

Also I get mad paranoia on times lol
this guys knowsdem 'u man talking about me' ones
If I cant get hold of none of my contacts I think their all not answering on purpose and all secretly hate me so their avoiding me lol & I went to town the other night on a night out and was home by 11pm. I spun out getting paranoid thinking the whole club was staring at me :unsure:

the other day i coughed and the zoot blew away perfectly from the rizla leaving the roach it was like it was set up.the way my eyes widend i thought ppls eyes only did that in filmsits all kool i got most back
lol one of my mates did this with our last zoot, i was rolling and he still managed to cough right on it and blow the weed every whereif i had any control of my body a single tear would drop from my eye
  • Upvote 1

bout 2 buil a weed spliff right nowthis topic + baileys in my hot chocolate inspired me
tek a picture and up it
lool @ me smokin that ish an reloading a munch before i even saw this post my bad
im getting the slight suspicion that ur zutes aint saying muchdropping the zute had actually hit me now still. :(