Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

f*ck that

i had coursework to hand in and sh*t i could not deal with getting arrested in liverpool airport

i swallowed the whole thing

obviously didnt get me high but i thought its too much of a waste to just flush it

the thing that took the piss most of all

when we got to liverpool airport, i swear there was ZERO police, ZERO airport security just nothing between the plane and the streets

as soon as we got out and into the cab home my boy got his bag of stinkkkkkkkkkkk out of his balls and was like hahahaha you cunts aint having none of this

• 1 month later...

being high watching family guy>>>>>>>>>>>>______

made lon lon milk the other day

basically boil yur weed in milk for about an hour and the result is weed milk

which u can then use to make all sorts of stuff

i had chocolate milk cuz i couldnt be bothered to do anything else

/

went dam couple weeks back

king kush / G14 amnesia (not normal amnesia haze...which is still good by the way)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>___________

being high watching family guy>>>>>>>>>>>>______

made lon lon milk the other day

basically boil yur weed in milk for about an hour and the result is weed milk

which u can then use to make all sorts of stuff

i had chocolate milk cuz i couldnt be bothered to do anything else

/

went dam couple weeks back

king kush / G14 amnesia (not normal amnesia haze...which is still good by the way)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>___________

shame on u

• Downvote 8

going home from egypt on the coach i ate BARE hash, bought a big big out there and couldn't even finish it so i started munching it en route to airport, big mouthfuls of sticky chewy bland bitter hashish haha washing it down with bottles of water f*ck*ng hell was terrible but no way am i ever wasting that, felt absolutely cool til on the plane i look left and my boy is dead all dribbling and sh*t then i musta conked soon after lmao cant remember f*ck all after that cept photos of me sleeping

in relation to the eating weed and why would you do that posts up top

• 2 weeks later...
Maldivian reggae artist sentenced to 10 years for cannabis possession

By Ahmed Nazeer | September 22nd, 2010 | Category: Society | 50 comments

Famous Maldivian reggae artist Haisham Mohamed Rasheed has been sentenced to ten years for use and possession of less than one gram of cannabis.

Haisham, of Maafannu Loha, was arrested with a bag containing the illegal narcotics while in a resort to perform a live music show.

The Criminal Court convicted Haisham under Article 4 [a][1] of the Drug Act after he tested positive for cannabis, an illegal substance under the Act. Haisham received five years for using the drug and five years for possession.

The judge ruled that according to witness statements, evidence, and Haisham’s own confession, he owned the bag containing illegal narcotics with which he was found.

Haisham was the lead artist of the band ‘Palm Fever’. He also produced his own music and had acquired a popular following during a career which he started as a child performer at the Inter-school singing competition.

http://minivannews.com/society/maldivian-reggae-artist-sentenced-to-10-years-for-cannabis-possession-11372/comment-page-1#comment-18356

10 years for 1g :/