What did you purchase today?

Captain Planet

how about u jus get stuff you like regardless of other peoples opinion of them

i hate it when i buy something because i like it and people just assume ive jumped on some bandwagon because its popular, dont understand how people can want to own something purely because its the in thing

Thanks for answering for me this is basically what I wana say.

how about u jus get stuff you like regardless of other peoples opinion of them

i hate it when i buy something because i like it and people just assume ive jumped on some bandwagon because its popular, dont understand how people can want to own something purely because its the in thing

Thanks for answering for me this is basically what I wana say.

ruins so many things for me, like when i first saw wet look leggings i was like i NEED some, but they were like 80 quid everywhere, and by the time they were affordable everyone had some, so i refused to buy them for aaaages, gave in in the end though

Guest Triple XXX

20 pound on 2 Deposits on Betfair (It's all gone now)

140 pound on 1 OZ of HOLMES.

20 pound on PS3 GAME HEAVY RAIN

33 pound on decorations for living room for wife's birthday. (bringing the scenery to the yard this time - sick i know)

where u get heavy rain for 20?

20 pound on 2 Deposits on Betfair (It's all gone now)

140 pound on 1 OZ of HOLMES.

20 pound on PS3 GAME HEAVY RAIN

33 pound on decorations for living room for wife's birthday. (bringing the scenery to the yard this time - sick i know)

where u get heavy rain for 20?

Work at game.

It's 40 quid. 25% discount = 30 quid. 10 pound on game card = 20 quid.

oh

my

LIFE

I HOTTED

the worker in tesco last night, he was going on silly because i came in with 27p in coppers

when i say hotted i mean i hotted him, some lady in the line attempted to involve herself i had to silence her 1 time, i did NOT want to beat her down with her shopping basket in the middle of the aisle

man was screwing up his face counting my pennies, i said 'because its coppers that you are counting is that what is making you carry on so?'

he said 'ssh lizzie, dont talk to me you are a trouble maker'

:huh:

eh?

beg your pardon

'BLUD DO NOT SSSH ME I AM NOT YOUR CHILD'

oh it was a madness, im sorry but i spend at LEAST 5-10 pound a day in tesco on celery sticks and rasins and i go in 1 time with coppers and you try to make a mockery, i will disgrace you brother i know your wages

prick

'its not my job to count-'

shut your nonsense lips you are a cashier it IS your job to countb my pennies

mudda c*nt

i told man to start counting all those pennies again before i get wild and he refused to serve me, i know i wasnt out of line because the woman that did serve me gave me back a 5 pence piece for change

:lol:

HE'MAGINE

Guest WAVESURFER

oh

my

LIFE

I HOTTED

the worker in tesco last night, he was going on silly because i came in with 27p in coppers

when i say hotted i mean i hotted him, some lady in the line attempted to involve herself i had to silence her 1 time, i did NOT want to beat her down with her shopping basket in the middle of the aisle

man was screwing up his face counting my pennies, i said 'because its coppers that you are counting is that what is making you carry on so?'

he said 'ssh lizzie, dont talk to me you are a trouble maker'

:huh:

eh?

beg your pardon

'BLUD DO NOT SSSH ME I AM NOT YOUR CHILD'

oh it was a madness, im sorry but i spend at LEAST 5-10 pound a day in tesco on celeray sticks and rasins and i go in 1 time copperrs and you try to make a mockery, i will disgrace you brother i know your wages

prick

'its not my job to count-'

shut your nonsense lips you are a cashier it IS your job to countb my pennies

mudda c*nt

i told man to start counting all those pennies again before i get wild and he refused to serve me, i know i wasnt out of line because the woman that did serve me gave me back a 5 pence piece for change

:lol:

HE'MAGINE

Negged.

where was the taiwanese place stat

recomended?

never had taiwonnese fud b4

Leong's Legends

4 Macclesfield St, London W1D 6AX, around China Town.

I would recommend it.

Is a nice authentic Taiwanese, some good dishes, I will recommend one dish to get;

Leong’s “Crab Meat Siu Loung Bao” (8pcs) @ £6

The Sun newspaper

B&H Silver, 20 Deck

A pack of udon noodles

Heavy Rain (PS3)............

Leaving work now so I reckon I'll get a small carton of Ribena (Either orange or strawberry flavour) and a pack of gum or something.

It's not about eating just before Mom's cooking at all...probably a highlight of my day tbh