Spying?

Woodpecker

Yo has anyone ever felt the need/ wanted to spy on a sibling,spouse,friend. Obviously there are various ways like I dno read someones email or even when I was young used to put something by my door so I would know if it had been opened. Share your experiences. I am interested to know as have recently gone to some murky depths to spy on my sister (will share techniques used if there are other spy's) and have come up with nothing which has left me ashamed of having no trust?Are there situations u might have to spy?

Guest Triple XXX

i dotn trust anyone so it doesnt suprise me when f*ckery happensnever been bothered to spy, but as far as siblings go, i have a photographic memory so whenever i would leave the house id know EXACTLY how everything was n then scream at my sister if anything moves cos she used to sneak in my room n f*ck around with my PC

Yeah I hear that thats how I started this business my sis left one of her fones at yard when I was in England at christmas and I found a txt from a random number looked suspicious but could have been her friend (female) like had a kiss and babe. Thats how my investigations started
this spying is how You end up with a slag of a sister. making her hide and supress things that aren normal, so when she finally feels free she gonna go all out...

i dotn trust anyone so it doesnt suprise me when f*ckery happensnever been bothered to spy, but as far as siblings go, i have a photographic memory so whenever i would leave the house id know EXACTLY how everything was n then scream at my sister if anything moves cos she used to sneak in my room n f*ck around with my PC
i remember doing this to my older brother when i was younger lolwait for him to go out and play football then sneak in his room to use the internet (this is the days of no home computer and dial up internet) and play that really old version of grand theft auto on his playstationthat must have been so annoying for him

I've key logged a bitch before i'd defo do it to a family member if need be. Its real out ere, there is no room for error tbh. Allow them slipping through the net then saying shoulda woulda coulda. I defo cs this movement tbh, good looking out for ur family but do not get caught or it'll make the situation 10x worse

C/S to a certain extent.

It's a catch 22.I would say (amongst our age group) 80% of cheaters are exposed via their phone/email/facebook records. So I can definitely see why some people spy on their partners.But at the same time, once you start spying, it becomes a vicious circle where you start "waiting" for them to slip up. Either way the relationship is doomed to fail.Your best option is to not trust anyone, and have an "ignorance is bliss" attitude. That way, when and if you find out your partner has slipped you can just laugh it off.

It's a catch 22.I would say (amongst our age group) 80% of cheaters are exposed via their phone/email/facebook records. So I can definitely see why some people spy on their partners.But at the same time, once you start spying, it becomes a vicious circle where you start "waiting" for them to slip up. Either way the relationship is doomed to fail.Your best option is to not trust anyone, and have an "ignorance is bliss" attitude. That way, when and if you find out your partner has slipped you can just laugh it off.
agree here but the last bit is obviously over simplified cos you wont laugh it off, you just wont be as deeply hurt as you could have been

I cs the vicious circle part to a degree, cos once u start and get away with it the first time u wont be able to stop. BUT, if i'm trying to take a girl serious i would rather know then not know. Links? Who gives a sh*t. I assume they're f*ckin other ppl automatically and if they aint, consider it a bonus Dont get me wrong ignorance is bliss but, i wouldn't allow myself to catch feelings or take a girl serious unless i KNOW certain tings. So if i have to spy to get to that level of trust i'll do it cos i dont wana end up on my 1's but same time everyone is guilty until proven innocent :D