Scars

Dubby

one girl in my halls that I was kinda trying to move to was in my flat today in the kitchen and for some reason lifted her top slightly up (was one of those "i'm fat/bloated" over-exaggeration moments that girls often seem to have) and revealed on nice long scar from where I assumed she must of had her appendix removednow this totally put me off her, think I kinda upset her as well 'cause the others in the room were saying to her she was flirting and I couldn't help but crack up saying "yeah, those war scars are totally doing it for me"but yeah, you guys/girls had some experience with scars or something alike being revealed and putting you off? or rather.. are you not phased by such things? share stories/opinions

got a scar under my lip where my teeth punctured my face, its not that big and hardly noticeable but i know its there and i hate it
I got this, musta done it when i was young and suppressed the memory 'cause I remember discovering it when I was older thinking it was a milk stain and being bare baffled lol... this drop lip of mine had hidden it for years

got a scar under my lip where my teeth punctured my face, its not that big and hardly noticeable but i know its there and i hate it
I got this, musta done it when i was young and suppressed the memory 'cause I remember discovering it when I was older thinking it was a milk stain and being bare baffled lol... this drop lip of mine had hidden it for years
yea my bottom lip is big enough to hide it so it just looks like a shadow really, mine happened when i was about 15 when i got elbowed in the face, spent about a month not even being able to smile and it swelled up like a balloon, nasty

Scars dont bother me, current partner has three on his chest.. looks quite sexy tbh.I have a scar on my chin from young and a scar from where my belly bar got ripped out (yes frontways, yes it did look like two tiny balls sitting on my stomach for 3 months).