Scars

Dubby

got that slash scar on my eyelid/eye brow its faint so its alright got the back of my head split open - scar..its small but its bait, hair covers it up so thats all goodfaint scar on my elbow where my elbow kindah got ripped through the flesh through the skin, but that too is faint scar on my ankle, exhaust pipe burn i got half of my chest burnt off and it left the dirtiest scar, but 2 years later perfectly healed and scar-less, bare happy about that one

Guest Intervention

Got a long scar down my middle knuckle from a fight, a few blade scarsscar from appendix or some such operation when I ws a baern (edit) in the diagram above its the green dots that I have. not that wide though and Im not sure you can see it cuz of the 1 pac that I havethen all the usual football scars pon the knees and legsgot a forehead scare which has almost faded nownuff arm scars that im not sure how I gotI remember one of my boys...back when we were in school doing PE, he had like 4 scars running across his upper leg just above the knee, all running parrarellel to eachother liek claw marksasked him what happened'when I was in ghana I walked past this plant and it scratched me':D

LOL!er i got a big scar above my ankle, stole a scapel from art, went to work on a 2 litre bottle of coke and sliced right through my leg, such a clean cut and deep my leg just opened up and i remember being so fascinated by the gape the first thing i done was take pictures of it off my phone wish i still had them pics didnt go hosp for stitches so it healed kinda dirty but minor

know this girl wiv a big scar on her titty, sum girl shanked her titty - f*cked. shes bare self conscious about it, she puts make up on the scar./myself, got a scar between my index finger and thumb and on my hip from sumone trying to stab me, scar just above my eybrow from a car crash - u can only see that when i tan, and a scar on the roof of my mouth from when i was eating twiglets when i was little an one got stuck vertical, also bare little ones on knuckles, knees, shins, elbows etc.as for deformities, my middle and ring finger are webbed.