Parentally Programmed Racism

Captain Planet

Quite a lot of negativity towards Africans tbh. Dad said if my sister ever brought an African man home he would get turfed immediately.

Funnily enough out of my 4 closest dargs are 2 are African and the other is half Nigerian.

Mum said if you want good dinners when you're older do not marry a white woman.

My mum always told me don't be racist / anti-anyone or anything.. I've never seen or heard her be racist but she does sometimes laugh (slyly) at homo's on TV etc but is not homophobic. I'd say she was an excellent mother especially raising me and my brother single handedly and working full time job. She rarely lost her cool and I never had any of the horror stories I hear some black guys on here tell of their single mothers beating them with sticks etc. Don't know where this shower stuff or bad food comes from cause I remember every morning being forced to get in the bath before school and eating great food (ok alot of Pasta/Spaghetti, but at least she always prepared something with the best intentions).

In terms of racism my Grandfather was definitley that guy. He was the most racist person I've ever encountered especially against blacks and Chinese (he fought against Japan in WW2 but thought "they were all the same".)

I remember my brother got his hair cut he must of got a fade or something because my grandfather wheels up to him on his electronic chair, looks at him with a mixture of confusion and disgusts and says (infront of a room full of maybe 10-15 people) "What have you done to your hair? You look like a bloody wog." Then he didn't speak to my brother for 6-7 months and even when he died he said my brother was a traitor. He was always telling us black people smell and are naturally thieves. We all knew this was bullshit and whenever he was racist (Ie. if a black person appeared on TV) everyone would tell him it wasn't acceptable to speak like that and what he was saying was wrong. This guy was a regular church goer to, even played the organ every sunday at Mass.

• Upvote 3

I remember my brother got his hair cut he must of got a fade or something because my grandfather wheels up to him on his electronic chair, looks at him with a mixture of confusion and disgusts and says (infront of a room full of maybe 10-15 people) "What have you done to your hair? You look like a bloody wog."

ROFL

Them wheel-chair bound veteran showermandem

I remember my brother got his hair cut he must of got a fade or something because my grandfather wheels up to him on his electronic chair, looks at him with a mixture of confusion and disgusts and says (infront of a room full of maybe 10-15 people) "What have you done to your hair? You look like a bloody wog."

ROFL

Them wheel-chair bound veteran showermandem

bruv the guy was bonkers..

even when he was in his chair almost dead he'd still be trying to bars all of the young ladies at church and have us deliver them flowers from him

Tip: click inside this box to load the editor

My mum always told me don't be racist / anti-anyone or anything.. I've never seen or heard her be racist but she does sometimes laugh (slyly) at homo's on TV etc but is not homophobic. I'd say she was an excellent mother especially raising me and my brother single handedly and working full time job. She rarely lost her cool and I never had any of the horror stories I hear some black guys on here tell of their single mothers beating them with sticks etc. Don't know where this shower stuff or bad food comes from cause I remember every morning being forced to get in the bath before school and eating great food (ok alot of Pasta/Spaghetti, but at least she always prepared something with the best intentions).

In terms of racism my Grandfather was definitley that guy. He was the most racist person I've ever encountered especially against blacks and Chinese (he fought against Japan in WW2 but thought "they were all the same".)

I remember my brother got his hair cut he must of got a fade or something because my grandfather wheels up to him on his electronic chair, looks at him with a mixture of confusion and disgusts and says (infront of a room full of maybe 10-15 people) "What have you done to your hair? You look like a bloody wog." Then he didn't speak to my brother for 6-7 months and even when he died he said my brother was a traitor. He was always telling us black people smell and are naturally thieves. We all knew this was bullshit and whenever he was racist (Ie. if a black person appeared on TV) everyone would tell him it wasn't acceptable to speak like that and what he was saying was wrong. This guy was a regular church goer to, even played the organ every sunday at Mass.

gramps sounds like clint eastwood in gran torino

• Upvote 1

dnt f*ck with Sikhs cos they may have a bomb in there turban

never use nigerian or asian accountants

injuns have naturally greasy hair

/

what is this fraff about white people not being clean? load of f*ck*ng bollocks

what venom says about ghanians being small has some truth, obviously there are some who are tall, but i have never found a ghanian 2 b taller than me

To many people, being brainwashed by their brainwashed family members tbh

Oh yeah

Scottish people are bitter, angry, feel inferior etc.

All of them yeh?

LOL

I know some ppl who shower the night before etc, Is it really a white thing or just a stereotype thing? I mean My grandparents shower every morning, and if that evening they are going somewhere meal/theatre etc they shower again, this is how they brought up my mum and how inturn my mother brought me up. I prefer showers to baths but baths are so relaxing they are great as an evening thing, but shower every morning and bath every night because I do not like getting into my bed feeling dirty, nothing feels so good as to be feeling fresh and clean and hit ur fresh and clean bedsheets too.

TBH I wouldnt say any of what I was told is racism, more generalisations/accurate observations. Same for a lot people in this thread

I was never warned to stay away from people, or this group of people are evil, do bad things etc. None of that sh*t went down in my house. Closest to that is "As a black man you have to work twice as hard". No problem with that either as its real talk.

The word racism is flung about for everything these days. But some of your parents are f*ck*ng ignorant as sh*t. Racism cant die for now boy lol

Africans are smellier than whites 001, what you on about

Not even personal hygiene like showers and washing hair/clothes, you guys are on point with that, talking more not wiping down work surfaces in the kitchen, not washing your hands after stroking the dog before eating chips with said hands, sneezing/coughing and not covering mouths, dog sharing the pillow, weeing then walking and not washing hands...

Injuns dont smell because they dont wash either, but they deal with their houses, shops and food in resturaunts in a slack manner, hence they attract rats - not mice

Anyway, I wasnt the first nor will I be the last to say the above, llow directing you grievances at me

are u sure about that?

my mum said about white people that they cant cook and do sh*t like lipsin ting with their dog,

dont wash dishes properly (run them over with hot water and done :lol: ),

dont wash their chicken properly

do stuff like shower the night before

/

about the shower the night before stuff i beg no one tell me that it dont happen i was in lessons today and my yout said he woke up at 8am we were like how the f*ck can you do that? do you shower? do you brush your teeth?

he said he does brush his teeth but showers the night before and when we told him about how much he sweats and the dead skin etc when you sleep he was like oh well

i used to go to my bredrins house b4 school in the mornin, i remember clear as day, she thought she was a f*ckin genius

shes like i went bed the night before, and slept in my uniform so i'm ready

i was like yh great

only the other day my colleague tried to tell me to have a shower at night so i dnt have one in the mornin

jus did one a dem half larfs/ :/

my mum said about white people that they cant cook and do sh*t like lipsin ting with their dog,

dont wash dishes properly (run them over with hot water and done :lol: ),

dont wash their chicken properly

do stuff like shower the night before

/

about the shower the night before stuff i beg no one tell me that it dont happen i was in lessons today and my yout said he woke up at 8am we were like how the f*ck can you do that? do you shower? do you brush your teeth?

he said he does brush his teeth but showers the night before and when we told him about how much he sweats and the dead skin etc when you sleep he was like oh well

i used to go to my bredrins house b4 school in the mornin, i remember clear as day, she thought she was a f*ckin genius

shes like i went bed the night before, and slept in my uniform so i'm ready

i was like yh great

only the other day my colleague tried to tell me to have a shower at night so i dnt have one in the mornin

jus did one a dem half larfs/ :/

i know back in primary certain ppl did that but at that time it was cuz their mum couldnt cope with getting ber kids ready in the morning and being on time so they were forced to

but ppl who still do that now

:/

f*ck*ng hell your parents raised you lot wrong.

My Mum always told me and my brother how racism was wrong and how there's nothing wrong with being gay (despite my dad is a self confessed homophobic).

Never even heard my parents mention jews. Never understood why you'd hear people getting called "jew" when you was younger lol.

TBH this whole f*ck*ng thread just sounds suspcious.