GOMAD?

Woodpecker

Starting this today have a friend who says he gained 3 stone in just under 5 months. Basically involves drinking 4 Litres of whole milk a day along with normal diet. Lost 2 stone in 2009 due to 1. Not going gym 2. Living a life where a regular eating pattern wasnt possible 3.Smoking too much5'11'' 72kg Started this morning drank a litre of milk with a breakfast of 50g Muesli a banana 2 kiwis and one boiled egg.Any previous experience of this would be helpful, it seems kinda bad for your health but in the research I have done (not very much) it seems there isnt much to support this view.

Milk= easy calories tbh the 4 litres adds up to nearly 2500 and its not like I am actually eating so I can eat ontop of all of that, I am eating about 3000 in solid food maybe a little more so with 5500 cals a day I should see some decent weight gain btw. Also didnt mention I am doing chest and bicep training 3 times a week to go with this.
3 times a week ?? where is the rest for the muscles to growThats just too much cals and fat for me

so how often should u be goin gym?or is 3imes ite as long as u alternate which muscles u work on?
Everyone is different, but IMO 3 times on the same body part is too much, I do heavy weights so I couldnt never train that much on the same parts, maybe 1 heavy day and 1 light day in t he same weekYour muscles grow when they repair, they need rest to repair, if your training it too much when will it have time to repair ?

To the training, I havent trained in about 9 months starting off at 65kg bench and 15kg on the curls so it is not exactly heavy lifting just trying to get my muscle memory back. I think there will be sufficient rest if i leave a rest day in between each training session and am eating what i need to be recovery should be fine but of course once I go back to the gym (I am training from home just trying to get my weight up a little bit first) I will have a propper routine worked out including back legs shoulders etc.As to the calcium defficiency how do you work that out?
Yeah light weights should help you get back into the swing of things, damn 9 months off, I cant even think of not training when I go on holiday lol

This does work i have tried it.Use full fat milk. You stil need a good diet but expect running to the toilet for some watery shits every day (maybe twice a day).It will give you a lot of gas. If you do this method for time you might become lactose intolerant. But other than that yeah, it does add weight

Guest Triple XXX
David, unless you have started going to the gym I think you should allow this.
i aint doin it jus drinkin more milkmy gym i think its closed u know, walked past it yesteray n there was a next sign up, thought they wer re-furbingthe next one is like 15 walk away gonna check that outhow many litres is 4 pints?

Guest Triple XXX

lol ur one unhealthy guyi save the junk food n alcohol for Fridaysill try do 4 pints a day bt dnt really wanna spend so much money on milkalthough i guess i could stop the alcohol, but i need sutin to bring me down im too high atmargh