GOMAD?

Woodpecker

Guest Triple XXX

went today bruv, first sessionback on Friday, then every mon, wed n fri from next weekWoodp i cant eat alot ill jus throw up or sutin 3 meals a day n a shake is a killer already

Guest Intervention

Did this for a while, did gain weight but eventually it it becomes bad for your digestive systemWouldnt recommend unless you can HANDLE the milkconstipation, nuff gas etc

I've decided I'm not gonna do this but what I'm going to do instead is everytime I feel like a glass of water I'm gonna have a glass of milk instead.Hopefully will make a difference.
Sounds like a sh*t idea tbh. You're not gonna drink enough milk to make a difference. Might as well just have the water and maximise rehydration.

I've decided I'm not gonna do this but what I'm going to do instead is everytime I feel like a glass of water I'm gonna have a glass of milk instead.Hopefully will make a difference.
Sounds like a sh*t idea tbh. You're not gonna drink enough milk to make a difference. Might as well just have the water and maximise rehydration.
Won't I rehydrate drinking milk?

too much milk imo, whats it saying healthwise? swear milk has got bare hormones in it like oestrogen and sh*t. doesnt it just rot in ur belly and give u gas and dragon breath? im getting thru about 1/2-1 liter a day and sometimes i feel to allow it, dont feel its natural drinking that much milk. sometimes i use coconut milk if i want calories altho it has nowhere near the same amount of protein as cows milk, tastes peng too (strawberry nlarge blended up with a banana and coconut milk - most ive ever enjoyed a shake)heard gomad is good for hard gainers and ive never been that. altho i have kind of plateaued at 81-83kg, i basically just need to shoe horn in another meal.

As they said in Snatch, humans haven't been drinking cow's milk long enough for our bellies to be fully ready for digesting it. That's why it f*cks up your belly and makes you fart and sh*t.I only drink the milk I have with my morning shake and any milk in tea and coffee. Anymore is too much IMO but if it works, it works. Just keep it short term.

As they said in Snatch, humans haven't been drinking cow's milk long enough for our bellies to be fully ready for digesting it. That's why it f*cks up your belly and makes you fart and sh*t.I only drink the milk I have with my morning shake and any milk in tea and coffee. Anymore is too much IMO but if it works, it works. Just keep it short term.
that's why you take lactase tabletswe lose the ability to produce lactase enzymes as we grow up; take it and you won't get diarrhoea, gas or cramps cos its being digested properly

ppl need 2 get on this tbharla_life.jpg

too much milk imo, whats it saying healthwise? swear milk has got bare hormones in it like oestrogen and sh*t. doesnt it just rot in ur belly and give u gas and dragon breath? im getting thru about 1/2-1 liter a day and sometimes i feel to allow it, dont feel its natural drinking that much milk. sometimes i use coconut milk if i want calories altho it has nowhere near the same amount of protein as cows milk, tastes peng too (strawberry nlarge blended up with a banana and coconut milk - most ive ever enjoyed a shake)heard gomad is good for hard gainers and ive never been that. altho i have kind of plateaued at 81-83kg, i basically just need to shoe horn in another meal.
where do u get coconut milk? i've tried buying cans from off licenses and they always come with bits of pulp which r nasty

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Intervention

Going back on this as of monday + lactose tabletsWill keep you updated.ps. It should ideally be done with the rippetoe programme, which bizarrely hasn't been mentioned in this thread?