Whos are you going to vote for?

Supermalt

Lib > Lab > Con

problem is I'd assume if Lib Dems gain votes it would probably be from previous Labour votes and not Conservative votes

I predict a Conservative government this year and I'm not looking forward to the future

Labour need to cut out Gordon Brown tbh

I'm happy with Edmonton's positive acts, they seem to be developing the area bit by bit but the whole attitude towards the gang problem in London is crap, I dunno whether the local MPs effect that or not but there's the everlasting issue of the action to try and battle the symptoms rather than the actual source of the problem.

lol @ people who know NOTHING about politics saying stuff like "Labour are sh*t they're running ruining the country" (not aimed at anyone here).

I'll be voting Labour, will have my rose in my pocket and have my Gordon Brown t shirt on.

them Bill from the pub, sun readers there

also lol @ people saying why waste my vote on that "joke party", with that attitude it's always gunna b lab and con in power

tbh i will prob vote libdem

No party is really going to change this country signifcantly within my lifetime now. Taxes will be high and benefits will still contain more holes than portsmouth transfers book. I think none of the current parties or their candiates are bringing any new radical ideas that Brown and labour are/have brought to the tables. f*ck it we jumped in the car Labour and their ain't no better drivers around so why switch up

Labour tbh. better the devil you know

Labour because without them my Mums life would have been a lot harder and people like me would never have been able to go to uni. I will never EVER vote Conservative because they always have and always will cater for the middle and upper classes. Plus there will be massive job cuts in my sector if Conservatives get in.

• Upvote 1

You man know how many people died so you can vote?

When whoever does come into power and then everyone on here is screwing, you're gonna regret it.

Innit.

Anybody who doesn't vote has no right to complain about anything the government does.

labour

lesser of 2 evils.

whats the point in wasting your vote on joke parties like lib dems and green?

as its already been said, voting for Lib Dem is a bit of a waste.and god forbid the conservatives get in, ive already heard bout the cuts they'd be likely to make in Youth and childrens services,

saying all this though i'd be suprised if Labour stay in power.

to anyone who doesnt want to vote, the advice i'd give to you is gou to the polling station and state on you poling card WHY you have chosen not to vote for any of the parties listed, even if you dont feel like you cant put your name behind any of the available options at least state you reasoning and have your say, It is your country after all if you dont care who is going to?

did You lot forget that that idiot boris won.

that + BNP are now allowed to be a political party = we all need to vote.

oh in answer 2 question, lib dem, coz they're the most likely other than labour to win in my area.

Labour for me. I just cannot see myself physically voting for the tories. Cameron will be too big of a risk and I suspect he will be out of his depths leading the country