Aquaman

Best

awasbb.jpg

8 goals so far

cost: 10m

Kranjcar1.jpg

A snip at 2m. agent arry on this insider trading ting

Blackburn+Rovers+v+Aston+Villa+Premier+League+EjMLUZijvoal.jpg

combined fee of 12m. villas back 4 have been solid as a rock this season, could also give warnock the nod he's proved me wrong. potentially the end of c.davies at villa?

would expect to see him move at the end of the season or has he been injured jj?

TEVEZ%20poster.jpg

undiclosed fee

don't know how much he cost but he's looking well worth it, goals assists and graft all you want from a striker

article-0-02F05283000005DC-299_306x531.jpg

excellent loan signing

worst

* these players could well go on to be succesful but i/we are judging on this season

image-19-for-gallery-new-liverpool-fc-signing-alberto-aquilani-is-introduced-by-liverpool-fc-manager-rafael-benitez-941049575.jpg

Looks lost and out of his depth

Liverpool+v+Atletico+Madrid+J3aOPJ-A2KSl.jpg

17.5m down the drain. I don't see how you can legislate for spending that sort of moolah when your team is so weak in other areas.

ADD ON

Would have been Vermaelen or Dunne until last sunday so now its just Vermaelen. I like his work ethic & passion. He always seems to be the last defender trying to get a block in or covering for another defender.

Bilyatedinov has done good but hes completely missing in some games.

Davies will be gone I reckon.

2 more games and he's eligible for a pay rise to take him among the top earners and a contract extention.

There's a decent player in there somewhere, but not for a top 6 side. Had some sort of reputation as a classy, ball playing centre half. He's a hoof merchant.

/

A bit more local to me Roger Johnson is among the best signings. Quality player.

Chucho Benitez is among the worst. Does all the stuff that deludes people into thinking he's quality, but barely any end product.

Can't believe there's been no mention of Lescott and Toure though. £40million. FOURTY MILLION POUNDS. They sold Dunne, who was on £50k a week for £5million! Those two are both earning double his wages!

He is Korean but yeah I agree

I would say Aqua as well wtf was the point in signing him if you wont play him? We need starters for £20million

I would say Toure,Lescott,Zhirkov,Valencia,Benitez

Bargains are

Yong,Krygiakos,Verm,Niko,Hart,Collins(told you JJ),Saha,Bilyanitinov(or what ever his name is),Milijas

Not many flops this year imo