Newcastle

Sub_Zero

Guest M12 Part 2

cheap drinks, easy girls.

a lotta people generally look dirty and scummy though. they are real northerners like u see on them binge drinking shows on itv2

:confused:

Women with self respect/Morals>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Binge drinking white sluts

your the same guy who openly treats his girl like sh*t and then says she runs back to you everytime

You girls self respect is lower than Nothern Rocks share prices

Bruv begsay you dont involve my chick in your wack metaphors, I aint a f*ckin prick so dont try violate me to catch a lol, I swear Northern Rock is under public ownership?

Also I swear your the same guy who writes about liking chicks that dont give a sh*t about you? Go glue your heart together and do a Business Course you sap.

This is what im saying, don't throw stones when your house isn't shatter proof

You can't be using the race card, respect and morals when you treat your 'wifey' (who im assuming isn't white yeh?) as some doormat. Think about what i'm saying and what your typing before you think I'm sending for a lol

I was trying to make a point, which i've made. Your response to that is trying to come back with information not even relevant to the argument, which is what children do

Bruv you made a metaphor about my girl and you are talking about what children do? The metaphor was fraff like i pointed out.

The point I was trying to show you is, you obviously didnt read my thread if you think my girl is white and I treat her like sh*t.

As to blinx? who you foolin why even mention the word polow?

Hero would like to point out polow mugged you off the minute you typed snm. Look at how much posts this kid has and how many hes done today.

you little prick thinkin your a badman just cos your from ldn f*ckin joker

lol seen, i lived in sheffield for a couple months aswell you know. I was a badman there aswell.

S5 Firth Park got eaten up for breakfast. Lol I dont even know why I am giving you a decent reply north west fake polish yute.

Will not be responding to you with anything apart from

s

y

m

from....................................................................................................................................................NOW!

lol any fool can look up postcodes on google fukin silly twat

u aint no badman in sheffield i aint even from firth park u still get smashed up down dere tho, go run 2 ya mum you f*ckin neek

....Look up the postcode? I dont need to bos..... Firth Park shops......the roundabout......the sommerfield.........the asian kids that shot punk...........the black kids that shot white......the white kids that drink alcohol and be sick on the roadside with pierced eyebrows......dw I scoped your ends for a while before I done my ting.......I spent dat guap nicely aswell but not in some shithole like that.

If you want you can buck my cousin he boxes in sheffield holla at me via PM if you know where the club is on the way to Meadowhalls

lol this guy

....Look up the postcode? I dont need to bos..... Firth Park shops......the roundabout......the sommerfield.........the asian kids that shot punk...........the black kids that shot white......the white kids that drink alcohol and be sick on the roadside with pierced eyebrows......dw I scoped your ends for a while before I done my ting.......I spent dat guap nicely aswell but not in some shithole like that.

If you want you can buck my cousin he boxes in sheffield holla at me via PM if you know where the club is on the way to Meadowhalls

lol swear your sum dumb c*nt dont matter if ur white ,black , somali or asian or wot man are still on dat road ting dont get it twisted u likkle punk

Amazing night, hit up Tiger Tiger and fell off the rodeo bull. Went mad at the back of the bar where the football machine was. Everytime someone stepped up they were getting the highest score which was 999. There was a massive crowd and out of all the 8 or so people to go before me everyone of them got the top score. All the girls were giving them hugs and everyone around the machine was going mad. There must of been about 40 people there. I wanted a bit of the action, I stepped up and banged it as hard as I could. The machine must of malfunctioned because I ended up with a score of 76, cue everyone leaving and the excitement being dead. To make things worst later I got put in the electric chair where some average girl does a dance in your face and then tips a shot down your throat. She proper slammed it down so obviously I choke and all I can hear was "Aye, that soft lads just been sick!" Top night though, didn't stop partying til about 9am - pure mayhem in the hotel room.

Amazing night, hit up Tiger Tiger and fell off the rodeo bull. Went mad at the back of the bar where the football machine was. Everytime someone stepped up they were getting the highest score which was 999. There was a massive crowd and out of all the 8 or so people to go before me everyone of them got the top score. All the girls were giving them hugs and everyone around the machine was going mad. There must of been about 40 people there. I wanted a bit of the action, I stepped up and banged it as hard as I could. The machine must of malfunctioned because I ended up with a score of 76, cue everyone leaving and the excitement being dead. To make things worst later I got put in the electric chair where some average girl does a dance in your face and then tips a shot down your throat. She proper slammed it down so obviously I choke and all I can hear was "Aye, that soft lads just been sick!" Top night though, didn't stop partying til about 9am - pure mayhem in the hotel room.

were the broads down?

were the broads down?

The girls were on it. We met some girls in the hotel bar as soon as we got there and they followed us all the way back to my boys hotel room when we went back at stupid o'clock in the morning. Throughout the night girls would just come up to us and start getting involved, they all seemed well up for a laugh. Definitely recommend the place, not one bit of trouble and that's suprising there was 15 of us all pretty drunk.

Did you bang though?

No.

lool

you had gals in your hotel room and got no beat?

your team is weak

Great, I'm not going to sit here and justify my actions. There are so many variables involved that it's not even worth explaining.

All you need to know is that Newcastle is a great night out, like most places the girls are on it if you're willing to put the effort in and that it was a good vibe.

Guest Malcolm Tucker

haha, sam jacks chair >>>>

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Newcastle is very cheap to go for nights out, or was last time I went anyway.

yeah it is, very. i was drinking from 2-4amish and i spent less than a bill.....

• 2 years later...
Guest M12

Tip tup palace is pros best. there's a hip hop spot as well that's decent but it's very local. Everyone in there knows each other and are all in each others business. Used to see Nile ranger in there a lot. Think it's called floristas or something v.similar. Or if you're an oceana type raver opposed to the VIP spots. Just go to liquid envy or the gate.