Thug Ace Battered In Jail :S

Doug

JAILED soccer thug Marlon King was left nursing a black eye after being battered with a plate in a dinner-queue row.

The ex-Wigan Athletic star was belted in the face as he lined up for his meal alongside other cons.

He was caught in the middle of a brawl between two other lags - and "roared in pain" when one used a plastic dish as a weapon following an exchange of insults.

A source said: "A fight broke out and King was quickly at the centre of it. One inmate shouted, 'Who the f*** do you think you are?'

"King screamed, 'Royalty, compared to you', and the guy slammed the plate into his face."

Another source at Wayland Prison, near Thetford, Norfolk, said: "He had a very lucky escape.

"If it hadn't been a plastic plate it would have done serious damage."

King is serving 18 months for sexually assaulting and causing ABH to student Emily Carr when she spurned him in a nightclub.

He broke the petite 20-year-old's nose and split her lip after snarling: "I could buy you - I'm a multi-millionaire, you're not even in my league."

King, who was earning £40,000 a week, had a history of other attacks on women.

He was sacked by Wigan but has already indicated he hopes to resume his playing career when he gets out of jail.

The Prison Service said: "A prisoner received a minor injury after a row in the dinner queue. It was dealt with swiftly."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2877360/Marlon-King-was-left-nursing-a-black-eye-after-being-battered-with-a-plate-in-a-dinner-queue-row.html#ixzz0hEi1231W