Walk Out. See This. What Do?

DJ Stashman

Guest M12 Part 2

the kinda thoughts this pic brings is exactly whats wrong with society.

if it was a white woman with a black child people would think its a carer, teacher etc. but the other way round it seems sinister.

tbh this is why black people will never be equal in society and it makes me sad

• Upvote 1

if it was a white woman with a black child people would think its a carer, teacher etc. but the other way round it seems sinister.

well to be fair if it was a white man and a black girl you would think paedo straight away and maybe intervene on road in some cases because its normal to them man these days

• Upvote 1

well to be fair if it was a white man and a black girl you would think paedo straight away and maybe intervene on road in some cases because its normal to them man these days

pretty much what i was gonna say in response to this 2bh, its not a racial thing its a sexist thing

reminds me of a time i was walking round the lake near my old house and there was a small kid walking round crying and some guy walking a bit behind him looking a bit worried, then he me and came over and said 'i just found this kid wandering around by himself, do you think you could kind of walk with him and find his parents?'

he didnt need to even say it but i knew he was thinking it would look bad if he was wandering round with this kid on his own and would probably be more acceptable if it was me

/

In response to the topic question, unless the kid was trying to get away from the guy and was obviously distressed (obviously theres a difference between a naughty child playing up and a child who is in obvious distress) then i wouldnt think twice about it