Females & Finances...

Michel Kane

But isnt this topic about chicks & finances...Dont take this literal to every woman but tbh all women want is security, security comes in various things but the only one women can see is money. Even if she's got money, she may not want your money but she wants to know yours is right and gonna stay right. Thus why I said you couldnt keep her. Fam from time you couldnt pay a lost £100 bet on here, allow thinking you could keep up with chicks that get bought 30-60g whips from their parents on their birthdays.

• Upvote 1

Marlon life isn't so black and white. It does work for some, and when it does it tends to be the male that is the more financially secure partner in the relationship. I don't know personally of any male that would be comfortable with their girl/wife having much more money than them.Punching above your weight is such a horrible phrase! Some people are always trying to elevate and the only reason why I would devalue such efforts are if they are for purely selfish/malicious reasons.
Neither do I. That's whay I said rich/poor doesn't work. We're talking about females and finances here so I'm attacking it from that perspective. It is not acceptable for a man to be the subordinate imo.

Marlon life isn't so black and white. It does work for some, and when it does it tends to be the male that is the more financially secure partner in the relationship. I don't know personally of any male that would be comfortable with their girl/wife having much more money than them.Punching above your weight is such a horrible phrase! Some people are always trying to elevate and the only reason why I would devalue such efforts are if they are for purely selfish/malicious reasons.
Neither do I. That's whay I said rich/poor doesn't work. We're talking about females and finances here so I'm attacking it from that perspective. It is not acceptable for a man to be the subordinate imo.
its never acceptablei got things to do before i think of 'courting' in that way

thought this topic was gonna ask why females cant manage their finances
so did i tbh
my stance is that if the woman can provide certain things for herself, and has reached a certain level in her life its reasonable to want to be with someone whos on her level or higher
I agree. This reminds me of an episode of the Tyra show me and my friend were watching. It was some sort of gold digger's in training theme and there were all these mum's who we're telling their daughter's to only go for rich men, and I was saying fair enough they don't want their girls to end up with a broke-broke but what will their daughter's be able to bring to the table? will they be able to look after themselves? or will they waiting for someone to come a long and do that for them.I'm 21, but say I'm 25 have my own house, job, car and can afford to go on the odd holiday, I think it's fair to expect the same from a partner or at least be someone that's working towards my level.

See, I find myself more attracted to women in this kinda zone. Not gold-diggers per se, but you know what I mean...It's nuts because it's affecting my dating. Bar the quick lashes, I find myself not wanting to really engaging with a lot of young women because I want them to see me at my best. Me as the 'final product', not a work in progress.Madness.

• Downvote 1

nah thats wash mike kanethats insecurity creepin into your psychebest thing is when u can grow togetheron one hand your sayin women are less valuable to you the more money u make cos u dnt kno if they are gold diggerson the other hand ur sayin u dnt wanna bother with no women until u are makin moneysyou need to just think about what makes u valuable as a person, recognise your own self worth

nah thats wash mike kanethats insecurity creepin into your psychebest thing is when u can grow togetheron one hand your sayin women are less valuable to you the more money u make cos u dnt kno if they are gold diggerson the other hand ur sayin u dnt wanna bother with no women until u are makin moneysyou need to just think about what makes u valuable as a person, recognise your own self worth
Boy, young women in 2010 ain't tryna f*ck with a 'work in a progress'. Give 'em that, 6 months down the line, let a more established dude come through & see the attention just sway....

Uni is the worst time to think about that.Coz every girl is after someone who's already graduated and can provide what guys in Uni who are fronting can't.There's only a rare few that have their heads screwed on and don't feel some entitlement.*Obviously this depends on what sort of social circles you mix in*

They is nothing wrong with having realistic standards/sets of requirements you want fulfilled by a potential partner. Where I take issue is those people who themselves don't 'tick all or any of boxes' and are moretime way below those things they want in a partner. 'Work in progress' for both parties is all good imo as long as you are putting the work in & not just gassing./Anyway,Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. . .What happened to just falling in love first, slowly & really getting to know each other then hoping for the best & forging a good future together? More often than not, all these requirements certain females & males set as their wants end up in tears. True love>>>>>>>money

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. . .What happened to just falling in love first, slowly & really getting to know each other then hoping for the best & forging a good future together? More often than not, all these requirements certain females & males set as their wants end up in tears. True love>>>>>>>money
Trust me lol/MKGood thread, because i've just got out of a long relationship and for the past week or so i have been getting financially right. I've been thinking about the future and my future relationships and i know its PRIORITY to be financially right, if i want a chick of better standards. I believe times are changing like young women (not all) vision money as security before they get emotionally attached to a guy which is kinda sad in a way to be honest.

Mr Kane.. just accept that any girl u date will take you for a poomplex. fact that you needed to write a book asking for opinions confirms this. man like u will work hard and grind, come back from work at 11:30pm 5 days a weekcos she said she wants to bath in evianwhen she's f*ck*ng some next yardie in his ford Ka

Boy, young women in 2010 ain't tryna f*ck with a 'work in a progress'. Give 'em that, 6 months down the line, let a more established dude come through & see the attention just sway....
Any woman that will leave you and move on to someone else just because of their financial situation isnt a real woman imo.As long as the guy is trying thats all that should matter.

This may be completely irrelevant but I remember when I was in school/college and girls were with guys. The guys would buy them all sorts of gifts for birthdays, valentines day etc. But so many times the girl would cheat with some ordinary guy while the dude was still splashing their parents' cash

• Upvote 1

Any woman that will leave you and move on to someone else just because of their financial situation isnt a real woman imo.As long as the guy is trying thats all that should matter.
C/S I would have never have gotten with my partner had he not been making attempts to do this.

It's definitely the case. Maybe not with the 3 girls in this topic, but with nearly every other girl I know - especially who went to university.They may say they don't care about money, but if you actually break down to them like "What, so you'd enter into a serious relationship with a guy who is unemployed with no prospects but has a good sense of humour?" they're straight away like "No obviously not that extreme but..."

It's definitely the case. Maybe not with the 3 girls in this topic, but with nearly every other girl I know - especially who went to university.They may say they don't care about money, but if you actually break down to them like "What, so you'd enter into a serious relationship with a guy who is unemployed with no prospects but has a good sense of humour?" they're straight away like "No obviously not that extreme but..."
TBH, I don't think that's what the girls are saying.A guy who's 'trying' will have some sort of prospects IMO.Do co-sign what Marlon is saying though, most females in reality wouldn't REALLY f*ck with a 'work in progress' IMO. Like, proper committed that is.

I wouldnt get into a relationship with a man who is unemployed with no prospects, says something about someones character when they have no desire to better themselves. What I mean is that as long as they are making an effort to either earn some kind of money, or go to college/uni, that shows they arent one of lifes wasters and even if one day they arent necessarily earning big bucks, at least they have the drive to do something with themselves.For me to demand a partner earning large amounts would be a bit hypocritical in my situation at the moment anyway.

I wouldnt get into a relationship with a man who is unemployed with no prospects, says something about someones character when they have no desire to better themselves. What I mean is that as long as they are making an effort to either earn some kind of money, or go to college/uni, that shows they arent one of lifes wasters and even if one day they arent necessarily earning big bucks, at least they have the drive to do something with themselves.For me to demand a partner earning large amounts would be a bit hypocritical in my situation at the moment anyway.
this is what i thought we all meant by a work in progressunemployed, no prospects is not a work in progress