Pictured: The cannabis and cash haul of one of Britain's biggest drug-smuggling gangs

streets.

Pictured: The astonishing cannabis and cash haul of one of Britain's biggest drug-smuggling gangs

These are the incredible pictures of bin bags full of skunk cannabis and huge stacks of cash which reveal the full extent of one of Britain's biggest drug smuggling gangs

The £62million drug ring, who brought the drugs into the UK hidden in boxes of flowers from Holland, were today facing jail. Terrence Bowler will be sentenced, along with 11 others, at Southwark Crown Court in London for his leading role in what is believed to be Britain's most prolific skunk cannabis-smuggling rings.

article-1255765-089647FB000005DC-877_634x375.jpg

Neatly stacked wads of cash illustrate the scale of the cannabis ring's wealth

article-1255765-08964160000005DC-627_634x415.jpg

Bags of skunk weighting more than 220 kilogrammes were found within the shipment at Harwich belonging to members of the gang believed to be Britain's most prolific importers of skunk cannabis Details of the case can be reported for the first time today for legal reasons.

At one point, the gang was shipping in consignments worth up to £750,000 a week and would use an east London bureau de change to clean up its 'dirty' profits. A 14-month undercover investigation found that the drugs were imported into the UK through Harwich ferry port in Essex and taken to a warehouse in Chatham, Kent. But officers at the port intercepted a shipment of 224kg, worth more than £750,000, on July 16 2008, prompting a major change in tactics.

From September 2008, the drugs were shipped to Hull and taken to a warehouse in Leeds, West Yorkshire, before being transported to one of a number of lock-up garages in Kingston, Worcester Park, Epsom and Ashtead, where the skunk cannabis would be unpacked and stored.

Along with Bowler, who led the gang's so-called board of directors, 11 others now face jail in connection with the network.

article-1255765-08963F67000005DC-659_634x416.jpg

More than £60,000 that was found within the safe at Deer Park Close that had gone mouldy

article-1255765-089641C2000005DC-438_634x462.jpg

Drugs were even hidden inside deliveries of fresh flowersBowler, 40, from Kingston, Surrey, Peter Moran, 37, from Fulham, west London; and Mark Kinnimont, 40, from Surbiton, Surrey, made up the board of directors and all pleaded guilty to conspiracy to import controlled drugs and conspiracy to launder the proceeds of crime.

Liam Salter, David Couchman and Timothy Sullivan represented the next level of authority. Salter, 39, from Tadworth, Surrey, Couchman, 38, from Southwark, south London, and Sullivan, 38, from Epsom, Surrey, all pleaded guilty to conspiracy to supply controlled drugs and conspiracy to launder the proceeds of crime.

Asim Bashir, 35, from Ilford, Essex, made sure that the drug money was included with legitimate cash and laundered through the financial system.

He was convicted of laundering the proceeds of crime.

article-1255765-08964C71000005DC-824_634x462.jpg

Gang member Peter Brown is seen unloading drugs at a lock up in Marlborough Gardens belonging to the gangRoger Alexander, 44, from High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, sold much of the imported product, earning £150 to £175 per kilo, and admitted conspiracy to supply controlled goods and conspiracy to launder the proceeds of crime.

Peter Brown, 37, from Kingston, was a late entrant into the operation, only joining in September 2008, but was key once the drugs started being imported to Leeds via Hull. He was witnessed meeting dealer Barrie Burn, 59, from Bristol, and both men pleaded guilty to conspiracy to supply controlled drugs. Andrew West, 36, from Tadworth, was a driver for the gang and pleaded guilty to conspiracy to launder the proceeds of crime.

Driver James Hay, who helped to transport drugs and money, was found guilty today by a jury at Southwark Crown Court of possession with intent to supply controlled drugs.

Hay, 31, from Ashtead, was remanded in custody by Judge Gregory Stone QC and told he must expect a custodial sentence. Mandy Cripps, 34, from High Wycombe, Richard Seville, 42, from Islington, north London, Peter Gilmour, 36, from High Wycombe, and Lindsay Graham, 42, from Sutton, Surrey, were cleared of any involvement in the gang earlier this week.

All the convicted defendants will be sentenced 'within two or three weeks', the judge said.

article-1255765-08961ADF000005DC-153_634x418.jpg

The gang: Terrence Bowler, Peter Moran, Mark Kinnimont and Liam Salter, with (from left bottom row) David Couchman, Timothy Sullivan, Asim Bashir and Roger Alexander, members of a ang believed to be Britain's most prolific importers of skunk cannabis who were facing jail today

They spray import solely to cover the smell to get it through custom, I still dont know what its sprayed with but I'm pretty sure its a harmless substance. Sugar water can also get sprayed on bud to weigh it down, i call it shoog and it taste nasty as f*ck but not harmful and i havnt dealt with it in years. Grit is the dangerous stuff when they spray it with grit or glass to weigh it but I don't think I've ever had that (hope not).

You can't just say oh this bud is sprayed it will f*ck you up stop chatting sh*t

c*nt

there has been decent import, i picked up a few diff bits of import in the past few months

i would know if it was contaminated

how can you say all the import is contaminated like you are going to be sentenced in two weeks

and my freestyle topic was sh*t so well done

/

and police would probably let contaminated sh*t stay ON the streets, they wouldn't shot green but they would fight over it. Like radio said.

Well kurious and samiad I never took either of you for unintelligent but if you think that feds are out to poison cannabis smokers then I think

1. You need to stop smoking it.

2. Have a good think about the way the world works.

Onto the point of cannabis being the same as money, yeah right. Lol if it was cokaine or something that might be worth a lot with little volume I could see what you mean but tbh fedman will have a hard time stealing a fed Z's from when they do the raid. Do you think they would risk their job and time in prison when they are a POLICE OFFICER for a few hundred pounds which they still havent got because they need to dot off the croe.

:confused:

can u speak for every police man?

gettin defensive about what a fed would or would not do

but I'm an unintelligent chro fiend, what would I know

c*nt

there has been decent import, i picked up a few diff bits of import in the past few months

i would know if it was contaminated

how can you say all the import is contaminated like you are going to be sentenced in two weeks

and my freestyle topic was sh*t so well done

/

and police would probably let contaminated sh*t stay ON the streets, they wouldn't shot green but they would fight over it. Like radio said.

:lol:

1 - what?

2 - im saying how can u say all import is sprayed like you know all the imported stuff?

3 - i duno why im screwing at you becuz if anything ur message is good making sure people check their bud and not smoke bullshit

im sorry for the profanity, and this is wash aswell, just like my topic. i have no rep here. i may aswell go live on the mountains. ill be back.