Female ballet teacher 'abducted teenage pupil and had sex with him'

zlastboss

article-1255796-0895BFDA000005DC-461_468x579.jpg

A ballet teacher allegedly abducted a male pupil and had sex with him during a three-month affair.

Sarah Pirie, 27, who has choreographed stage shows across Britain and has appeared in TV soaps Hollyoaks and Waterloo Road, is accused of taking the boy, aged 15, to hotels where she seduced him.

Yesterday Scots-born Pirie, formerly of St Annes, Lancashire, appeared before magistrates in Blackpool in relation to the claims.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1255796/Female-ballet-teacher-abducted-teenage-pupil-sex-him.html

counter thread to the basketbALL GUY lolz

disgusting

my uncle was tellin me about his female friend who has a fantasy of a classroom of 15 yr old boys basically battryin her

bare silence from me on the phone, i was like 1. u didnt need to share that with me, 2. shes a wretch for sharin that with anyone

lot of these old women got these sick nasty fantasies

disgusting

my uncle was tellin me about his female friend who has a fantasy of a classroom of 15 yr old boys basically battryin her

bare silence from me on the phone, i was like 1. u didnt need to share that with me, 2. shes a wretch for sharin that with anyone

Basically. Dunno how a conversation comes back from that tbh.

disgusting

Basically. Dunno how a conversation comes back from that tbh.

them 1's your like, :o 'erm uncle 1 sec mum is calling me, call bk in 5...' :unsure:

unles on the other end *bitch said her mum wernt in*

Speachless

At 15 that would have been a dream come tru for me. Imagine breakin ur V and learning so much about sex from an experienced woman. Every 15 year old boy deserves that tbh.

Would catch me doin ballet tho :/ but, maybe if the teacher was buff and rumoured to be on it....:lol:

WHERE THE f*ck WERE THESE TEACHERS WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL.

f*ck.

LOL we had one support teacher dat used 2 do dis after school ting n she used 2 let us cop feels n dat, real talk. I didn't understand it at first but it was only recently I came to realise she is a paedophile.

You didn't understand that at 15 :S