Female ballet teacher 'abducted teenage pupil and had sex with him'

zlastboss

What if they f*cked a day before his 16th birthday

Would that make a difference?

Is it the age that bothers you, or the betrayal of trust?

I'm thinking the latter.

Aim above morality. Be not simply good, be good for something

Your morality and my morality are world's apart boss

The safest road to hell is the gradual one - the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts

Guest Esquilax

Just your general attitude to the topic. The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitudes.

I want you to be everything that's you, not a forum puppet

My attitude to this topic is basically 'meh', I don't really care if a teacher of 'advanced' years is having sex with a student who is a mere year (if that) away from the legal age of consent in this country, which is, in comparison to other nations (e.g Brazil, 14) fairly high anyway.

Sexual maturity differs from person to person, it's not a blanket subject that can be defined in one set of rules. To me, the problem here lies not with the age gap, but with the breach of trust. The teacher is in a position of trust, both to the student and the parents who allow their child to be around them. By f*ck*ng this guy she's broken that trust and upset a few people.

I think I can speak with some vague authority, as I'm the person on this forum who's closest to the age of 15, and a male, that intercourse is the be all and end all, and if the oppurtunity presented itself in such a flagrant and reachable way (especially with the grandeur that comes with f*ck*ng a teacher for Christ's sake) you'd seize it.

Like you said yourself, had this been a few years ago you'd have given this guy props, but now, because you've worked with youths who trust you and built up an emotional attatchment to that circle, the whole idea of this makes you sick. Which is fair enough, just don't make me subscribe to it, cuz I don't, and won't be buying it.

Respect, though.

so is this acceptable in you guys eyes?

http://www.thesun.co...-boy-of-12.html

A WOMAN teaching assistant has been arrested for allegedly having sex with a 12-year-old pupil after graphic messages were found on his Facebook page.

The boy's parents called police after discovering "love messages" exchanged by their son and the 23-year-old classroom helper.

Child abuse investigators launched a probe and later arrested the woman on suspicion of carrying out a sex act on the boy.

She allegedly committed the offence at the school where she works in Bromley, South East London. It is understood she has been suspended. Police released the woman on bail until later this month, when she will find out if she is to be charged.

A source said: "The investigation came about because of messages found on the boy's Facebook site.

"They have supposedly been sending love notes to each other through Facebook which went into graphic detail about what she had done to him. The boy's parents were extremely upset and immediately notified police."

Police seized computers used by the woman and the boy, and experts are now analysing the hard drives.

Guest WAVESURFER

A WOMAN teaching assistant has been arrested for allegedly having sex with a 12-year-old pupil after graphic messages were found on his Facebook page.

The boy's parents called police after discovering "love messages" exchanged by their son and the 23-year-old classroom helper.

Child abuse investigators launched a probe and later arrested the woman on suspicion of carrying out a sex act on the boy.

She allegedly committed the offence at the school where she works in Bromley, South East London. It is understood she has been suspended. Police released the woman on bail until later this month, when she will find out if she is to be charged.

A source said: "The investigation came about because of messages found on the boy's Facebook site.

"They have supposedly been sending love notes to each other through Facebook which went into graphic detail about what she had done to him. The boy's parents were extremely upset and immediately notified police."

Police seized computers used by the woman and the boy, and experts are now analysing the hard drives.

Depends entirely on whether she's attractive or not.

if shes nice

then its all..

i try make sure no under 18's on my road tbh ... and i aint gonna lie... i've seen some FIRE chicks between 16-18 but i just rethink what im doing coz i kno the long run its air.. being kl with them to an extent ..yeh iight.. but nothing else.

under 16 is long.. only talk if dere family friends or friends siblings or sumin

Guest WAVESURFER

final one is 15 diffrent from 16?

Vastly.

15 years and 364 days old = Not involved

16 years and one day old = lionel-richie-hello.jpgHello.......is it me you're looking for?

• Upvote 3