Sign in to follow this  
LITTLE LISA

football season 2005-2006

OOOOH GET U lolERM... CHELSEA ARE CRAP. END OF HAHAHAHAHAHA spoken like a true liverpool fan i tell ya biggrin.gif nah seriously, the chels are doing good this season.. :D

lol @ jen...... yeah chelsea always are!!! there big!!!im a charlton fan now  :wink:
what do ya mean "now"?? ya cant just swap and change a footie team u nutter if your gonna support a team u pick one and stay with them. end of.. LOL

im allowed to do anything cos im little lisa !!!! lolnah i dont really support a team to be honest but as im with dan n dan supports charlton then i do too lolhe he anyways there not doing to bad !!!!! come on charlton!!!!! biggrin.gif

im allowed  to do anything cos im little lisa !!!! lolnah i dont really support a team to be honest but as im with dan n dan supports charlton then i do too lolhe he anyways there not doing to bad !!!!! come on charlton!!!!! biggrin.gif
:D

im a charlton fan now  :wink:
GET IN THERE LISA - YOU'RE MY NEW BEST FRIEND!ANOTHER CHARLTON FAN TO ADD TO THE FORUM FOLLOWING! ME AND DAN WILL EVENTUALLY CONVERT EVERYONE TO THE WAY OF CHARLTON!aye mate!??

GET IN THERE LISA - YOU'RE MY NEW BEST FRIEND!ANOTHER CHARLTON FAN TO ADD TO THE FORUM FOLLOWING! ME AND DAN WILL EVENTUALLY CONVERT EVERYONE TO THE WAY OF CHARLTON!aye mate!??
erm.. NO CHANCEim a liverpool fan through and through hehe "you'll never walk alone................................."

of course mate3 more points from saturday

erm.. NO CHANCEim a liverpool fan through and through hehe "you'll never walk alone................................."
YEAH YOU ARE JEN MOO AH AH CHARLTON R DA BEST biggrin.gif