Necklace I.D

Eskay Jones

Well the chain my girlfriend jus got me was 1600 quid. so roughly same budget if i can find one?

Metal - the nicest type for the same budget i got mine for.

http://www.channelaka.tv/Video/1904/STUTTAFTMERCSTON&GHETTS-DONTPISSMEOFF(OFFICIALXCLUSIVEHOODVIDEO)

The chain stutta is wearing in that video^

you kno any websites Streets?

Well the chain my girlfriend jus got me was 1600 quid. so roughly same budget if i can find one?

Metal - the nicest type for the same budget i got mine for.

http://www.channelak...USIVEHOODVIDEO)

The chain stutta is wearing in that video^

you kno any websites Streets?

The video doesn't show the link clearly enough, but to get the same effect there are a few types of links that can do the job.

Tennis link - most expensive type of link, but you can get low grade diamonds on a shorter length chain that will just about be within your budget.

Cage link - I would say this is the best option, can get a heavy,thick chain at a decent length that will still leave you £600 change.

Box link - cheapest option

Hatton Garden is the main place to go if your based in London. They won't over-charge you and the customer service is friendly. Like someone above said, just walk into the shop with a photo of what you want and they will probably have the chain link or something similar. You can even part exchange and also pay in installments (if you can't afford it all in one go). It obviously depends on the shop but most of them work like that.