Tinie Tempah Officially #1

Bruno Di Gradi

can't wait until i see some chav blaring this from the tinted windows of his mum's corsa

lol

pass out and the im hot track he did with M.I.A are the only tracks of his i like

chris moyles parody of pass out is kinda amusing.

edit - ok so im goin thru some of the other versions on the pass out beat

genesis elijahs version is pretty nice indeed.

anyone recommend some other good versions ???

can't wait until i see some chav blaring this from the tinted windows of his mum's corsa

lol

pass out and the im hot track he did with M.I.A are the only tracks of his i like

chris moyles parody of pass out is kinda amusing.

edit - ok so im goin thru some of the other versions on the pass out beat

genesis elijahs version is pretty nice indeed.

anyone recommend some other good versions ???

mine coz im that nang....

.... nah seriously i am...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDWFqWBr0rw

that track he did with davinche was alright still

*meh*

was ok.... I don't think tinie tempah is the greatest lyricist but this is why he wil be more successful. He has all the foundations of being a good commercial artist.

No one cares about people being the best lyricist now anyway. It's about tunes that are gonna make people move.

*meh*

was ok.... I don't think tinie tempah is the greatest lyricist but this is why he wil be more successful. He has all the foundations of being a good commercial artist.

No one cares about people being the best lyricist now anyway. It's about tunes that are gonna make people move.

of the "urban acts"

pass out is by far the best tune put out. better then that sh*t chip, dizzee, wiley, tinchy, ndubz put out

and he went in with the flow

*meh*

of the "urban acts"

pass out is by far the best tune put out. better then that sh*t chip, dizzee, wiley, tinchy, ndubz put out

definitely

you put out club tunes ppl across all ages will respect you

people like chippy, n dubz, stryder try more appeal to the younger more delusional crowd.

Guest Malcolm Tucker

*meh*

of the "urban acts"

definitely

you put out club tunes ppl across all ages will respect you

people like chippy, n dubz, stryder try more appeal to the younger more delusional crowd.

tbh wiley put pies and what do you call it, 50/50, bow e3, although pies was, pie....

still dont know why he never released if your going out im going out too....

i dont know one person who doesnt like it.....

So basically Tinie Tempah has taken Stryder's place for now. Ain't heard anything new from Stryder for a decent few months. And I don't know how Tinie Tempah will follow up passout tbh.

This

Was saying the same thing to one of my boys yday. The follow up is what will really define his longevity. . It should be interesting.

Still a very good look for him. Like I said in the previous stryder topic, the scene on a whole is looking good. Hopefully it continues toimprove.

As for N-dubz, signing to def-jam. JD(uk producer) Reckons they have what it takes to blow over there. I think there music is more european customed. I will like to see what reception they get in the states.

Yeah, Taio got a #1 in the US with his last thing "break my heart" or whatever it was called. Didn't know Jay Sean's "Down" was #1 over there either, so big up him as well.

lol they made a pretty big deal over the Jay Sean tune. Swear it was meant to be like the biggest selling track out there for a while or longest number one for x number of years or something. It got in the record books for something like that just can't remember what exactly.