• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 08/03/2010 at 2:25 PM, P.BRISCO said:
On 08/03/2010 at 2:24 PM, Esquilax said:
On 08/03/2010 at 2:20 PM, flojo said:
On 08/03/2010 at 2:17 PM, Juan Carlos Valeron said:

Lens>>>>>>>>>>>>

Park Ji Sung for world player of the year.

Law Abiding Citizen and 2012 for Academy Awards

]

lmao

:lol::lol:

Probably thinks Beans on Toast is Hauté Cuisine

LOL

remember tht topic where he was upping ugly girls and saying they were pengers or suttin.

guys on a different tangent but i like his style.

i definitely don't, please quote me/ link me to topic?

and my world player of the year candidate was fernando torres, if You remember

what about 2012 made it not deserve any award/nomination, i'm dying to hear this.

please list all the films with better effects, and how?

lol @ plainface description.

Guest Esquilax
On 08/03/2010 at 4:16 PM, Lens said:
On 08/03/2010 at 2:25 PM, P.BRISCO said:
On 08/03/2010 at 2:24 PM, Esquilax said:
On 08/03/2010 at 2:20 PM, flojo said:
On 08/03/2010 at 2:17 PM, Juan Carlos Valeron said:

Lens>>>>>>>>>>>>

Park Ji Sung for world player of the year.

Law Abiding Citizen and 2012 for Academy Awards

]

lmao

:lol::lol:

Probably thinks Beans on Toast is Hauté Cuisine

LOL

remember tht topic where he was upping ugly girls and saying they were pengers or suttin.

guys on a different tangent but i like his style.

i definitely don't, please quote me/ link me to topic?

and my world player of the year candidate was fernando torres, if You remember

what about 2012 made it not deserve any award/nomination, i'm dying to hear this.

please list all the films with better effects, and how?

lol @ plainface description.

Because to win best picture at the f*ck*ng OSCAR'S your film needs to be more than a pre-post apocalyptic action movie with good effects.

Avatar's effects were good, but it's sly commentry on geo-politics is what made it a fairly hard hitter, even if it was a bit wank. District 9, the same.

ok, but seeing as there is a completely different oscar, called BEST VISUAL EFFECTS

can one of You please tell me which 1 had better VISUAL EFFECTS than 2012, other than avatar, since they nominate at least 5 films for each oscar, and 2012 wasnt one of them?

Guest Esquilax

ok, but seeing as there is a completely different oscar, called BEST VISUAL EFFECTS

can one of You please tell me which 1 had better VISUAL EFFECTS than 2012, other than avatar, since they nominate at least 5 films for each oscar, and 2012 wasnt one of them?

Because the people who decide the nominations don't take your seemingly romantic and somewhat homoerotic obsession with 2012 into account when they pick.

A Prophet should have won best foreign film AND Best FILM.....

If you dont know about A Prophet please please please please watch it...f*ckIN HARD!

Loved the film and when ever someone brings this film up I always come in to say how good it is, however I am not surprised it didn't win an Oscar, that category tends to throw up a surprise, it was either A Prophet or The White Ribbon for me but for the Argentine film 'The Secret In Their Eyes' which I'll buy and watch to see what it's like.

And UP deserved it too, f*ck*ng sad intro man, HIT ME HERE IT DID

I was really happy this won, I loved the film and the intro I will agree was a sad one, just music and visuals made it even more moving.

Pleased 'Avatar' never took 'Best Picture'

Lol at even putting 2012 and Oscars in the same sentence, what tripe.

Jamie Foxx has sparked rumors he's romancing Clueless star Stacey Dash after she accompanied him to the Oscars. The actress recently filed for divorce from her husband Emmanuel Xuereb, who she married in 2007.

She opened up about the split on Foxx's Sirius XM radio show, The Foxxhole, on Friday, explaining how the pair has grown apart over the last three years.

And the Ray actor fuelled speculation he is now dating the 44 year old, after posing for up-close photos with her on the red carpet at the Academy Awards on Sunday night and taking her to the Vanity Fair after-party.

A source tells the New York Daily News, "They looked very much like an item, and Jamie was introducing her to everyone. They seemed to be thoroughly enjoying each other's company."

Stacey%20Dash-SGS-018529.jpg