Things that made you lol today

O.Man

MI NO LIKE LESBIAN AND MI NO LIKE BATTYBOYYY...LEAVE ME ALONEEe * CLUEEEE clueee*

hold on a minute

this is the face behind the talk?

mbaac22f61a8447c69c484f.gif

think you need to take a look at yourself mate.

LOL

...& The pout haha

my lips are actually like that.......thanks for making fun of my natural attributes.

Awww

I wasn't making fun

more laughing with ya, presumme you were just having a good time, (Its the kinda sh*t one of my friends does, always makes us laugh at him for being a lil dork, hes just vybing )- But theres a specific bit where you do pout up your bottom lip, I can see you doing it. I is very observant.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was listening to the radio and on the news was the story about the 33 year old guy that pretended to be a teenage boy to meet some 17 year old girl from FB and then he kidnapped, raped and murdered her. Obviously this wasn't funny in the slightest but for some reason I cracked up when they said he lived in his car. Dunno if it was the absurdity of him living a fake FB life from his car or what but it tickled me.

Story is grim though and the guy deserves to die.

MI NO LIKE LESBIAN AND MI NO LIKE BATTYBOYYY...LEAVE ME ALONEEe * CLUEEEE clueee*

hold on a minute

this is the face behind the talk?

mbaac22f61a8447c69c484f.gif

think you need to take a look at yourself mate.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1273228634820&ref=mf

your attempts fall empty.

But I commend you.

Looks like your bashing off a ghost.

Was listening to the radio and on the news was the story about the 33 year old guy that pretended to be a teenage boy to meet some 17 year old girl from FB and then he kidnapped, raped and murdered her. Obviously this wasn't funny in the slightest but for some reason I cracked up when they said he lived in his car. Dunno if it was the absurdity of him living a fake FB life from his car or what but it tickled me.

Story is grim though and the guy deserves to die.

when i heard this story today, i larfed at one point

i kno i shouldnt have

wasnt even the bit about him livin in his car, i think its when i saw his face after they showed the picture of the teenage boy he was pretending to be

an then when he picked her up from her HOUSE, and said he was the boys uncle or suttin

and when the showed him walkin up to the desk in the police station sayin he needed to speak to someone cos he committed a murder

so at more than one point i guess

didnt larf at what he did tho

when capwice typed paki

not even said

typed

thats like 4 letters deep, no backspace straight right click post

ouchhh never even seen this

:lol: i knew this would be in here somewhere before i even read the topic

/

havent laughed at anything of any relevance today, just in conversation while i was at my friends house