feeling completely lost

prdx

Guest Lisa Turtle

My issue is the fact she did it twice.I also get the feeling that her girls are talking in her ear so she might be easily led, ni matter how good a girl is, if she has trust issues, the relationship will always have problems.Yes I'm sure she really likes yoiu but my initial reaction after I read what happened I thought 'she boyed it'Iyouve given her no reason to doubt you, my theory is trust someone until they prove otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...
this relationship doesn't sound healthyi would just call it a day tbhit's really immature what she did, and she did it TWICE.if she has reason to suspect you're cheating on her, then she needs to just tell you, or stop f*ck*ng aboutbecause it'll start with a text, then she'll start checking your facebook, emails, texting YOUR friends etcand it doesn't matter if she 'likes' you. she obviously doesn't trust you
sound advice

No doubt VIP will f*ck up your outlook on people if you join with a fresh mind with no preconceived ideas, heck, the internet period will f*ck you up and make you treat people in a very WARRIOR like way. I've noticed that even with myself, couple topics in here matched what was going on in my life and without noticing it I applied some of the things mentioned, luckily most where to my benefit. I've got a very HARDCORE no second chances no forgiveness mentality to begin with but this muhf*cka here just enforced it.....

this is f*ckin weird as i am going through the exact same situation.this chick im in a relationship with has done the same thing. Basically since we started dealing properly, she sent me a email from a fake made up account saying "Hi _____ I have seen you around *so and so area* and I really like you, do you have a girlfriend?" my suspiscious mind knew wagwan straight away, but made sure I played it smart. When I first got it, I mentioned to her that some stalker is messaging me, and she was like just ignore it. And so I did, just for the time being. Then another email came and I thought aight lets play this game. I purposely didn't tell her about the emails, nor did I reply saying "yeh I gotta girl". This obviously made her frustrated so she sent couple more as time went by. I knew it was her 100%, beause I checked the IP address of the header of email, with her own personal email address, and it matched. Must of thought I was dumb.So as I kept playing it smart, I decided to mention to her once again that some chick is emailing me chatting sh*t, not suggesting or pointing fingers, just to see what her reaction was like, gave her the chance to possibly admit it. A little while went by and I was getting more and more pissed off at the thought of it, and eventually had to confront her. She denied it. I understood that if she was to admit it, she would look like a complete d*ck. But f*ck that, now that I know she lied to me, i felt the piss was fully taken. I tried to bly it and think whatever, she likes me at the end of the day, but in the end it comes back to haunt.Thing that pissed me off was I let my guard down a bit, and she is doing some sneaky sh*t like that and also lie to me, so what else could she be capable of doing? Giving someone my trust was a big thing so any f*ck ups like this and the trust will be gone. After a while, I realised the only way I could get over this was if she fully admitted it, but she kept trying to use the "why don't you trust me, if you don't trust me, it won't work" line thinking I would put everything back on the line. Right now I have locked it off. Too many arguments and she has got issues aswell. Other then that she is decent and a part of me didn't want to lock it, but trust me these type of girls have issues in their heads from their past, that they need to deal with first, thats where the insecurity comes in. Just gotta see what happens, and do what you feel is right.

Have you addressed the issue with this chick yet prdx? I think you were right to be pissed off, but I also think you should have have addressed it as soon as you found out rather than blanking her. But end of the day the trust is gone, so it's up to you whether or not you think it can work.And sorry, all this malarky about trust your first instincts works if you are unsure about going to a shoobz and all that, but trusting your first instincts is exactly why nuff chicks end up staying with waste guys and getting their heads buss or getting taken for moots so prdx ignore that. Instincts should be taken into account, but only if you have used logic to outline the big picture.

dead her shes one of them also cut her on her forehead not to big but enough for us to notice the scar and stay away from these femalesall chicks like this should be marked imo

Have you addressed the issue with this chick yet prdx? I think you were right to be pissed off, but I also think you should have have addressed it as soon as you found out rather than blanking her. But end of the day the trust is gone, so it's up to you whether or not you think it can work.And sorry, all this malarky about trust your first instincts works if you are unsure about going to a shoobz and all that, but trusting your first instincts is exactly why nuff chicks end up staying with waste guys and getting their heads buss or getting taken for moots so prdx ignore that. Instincts should be taken into account, but only if you have used logic to outline the big picture.
no it ainyou don't know what a persons first instincts are if you are not that personnever a truer word said then to trust ur first instinct,

no it ainyou don't know what a persons first instincts are if you are not that personnever a truer word said then to trust ur first instinct,
Sorry aggree with Titan/Em dott1st instincts can lead you the wrong way especially if you have misread the situation. Take into account bigger picture along with 1st instincts.

gemma and logs, i never said she did it twice uno. her friend txt me off her actual number tryin to play dumb games then legitimately txt me off the same number months later probably assuming i wouldnt have the number or the text saved. titan, yh i addressed the issue she was basically tryin to say it was her friends been dumb and what not and she was sayin she didnt know. i didnt believe that but i did forgive her because it was a "one time" mistake and happend quite a while before. make up sex was proabaly the hardest load ive ever blown. however something new has come up yesterday and i said to her its no big deal just to try to gage how serious she was and she basically agreed and said no big deal, when it fully is. her ass is gone i just aint told her yet. end of the day i am paradox, i can get gyal musta been having like a midlife crisis or some sh*t to get this soft but i know now for sure that i cannot be my former self.u cant just trust ur first instincts alone because if ur mind aint right u make silly, female-like emotional errors that as a man are hard to come back from and swallowing pride isnt an option unless ur married (/ deeeeeep relationship) or have kids.seymour u did the right thing blood

gemma and logs, i never said she did it twice uno. her friend txt me off her actual number tryin to play dumb games then legitimately txt me off the same number months later probably assuming i wouldnt have the number or the text saved. titan, yh i addressed the issue she was basically tryin to say it was her friends been dumb and what not and she was sayin she didnt know. i didnt believe that but i did forgive her because it was a "one time" mistake and happend quite a while before. make up sex was proabaly the hardest load ive ever blown. however something new has come up yesterday and i said to her its no big deal just to try to gage how serious she was and she basically agreed and said no big deal, when it fully is. her ass is gone i just aint told her yet. end of the day i am paradox, i can get gyal musta been having like a midlife crisis or some sh*t to get this soft but i know now for sure that i cannot be my former self.u cant just trust ur first instincts alone because if ur mind aint right u make silly, female-like emotional errors that as a man are hard to come back from and swallowing pride isnt an option unless ur married (/ deeeeeep relationship) or have kids.seymour u did the right thing blood
Can't just leave us hanging like that blad, divulge.Oh and as for my 2cents, you need to stop expecting things tbh, the less you expect the less you invest. Just keep your distance emotionally and keep the sex on tap.