The Race for 4th Is Over COYS

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Really hope, man city takes it..would be nice to see another team enter the champions league, instead of the same old top 4..but have a feeling Liverpool might take it... the last team if i remember correct apart from the usual top 4 to see in the champions league was Newcastle and that was years ago

Guest Malcolm Tucker
Really hope, man city takes it..would be nice to see another team enter the champions league, instead of the same old top 4..but have a feeling Liverpool might take it... the last team if i remember correct apart from the usual top 4 to see in the champions league was Newcastle and that was years ago
everton got knocked out in qualifiers aswell.for the prems sake us or villa need to take it....man city can still attract top top players because they will pay stupid wages without getting champs leagueliverpool can still attract big players because of there history (if they can afford them)prem needs more superstars.

everton got knocked out in qualifiers aswell.for the prems sake us or villa need to take it....man city can still attract top top players because they will pay stupid wages without getting champs leagueliverpool can still attract big players because of there history (if they can afford them)prem needs more superstars.
yh c/s / prem needs more team in they, i like how in different top flights leauge around Europe apart from the usual teams they are new crops of teams in they, e.g Bordeaux for france, Fiorentina for italy ..over the years..

We don't have enough strength in depth in middle of the park and we're already tiring there.Another big effort coming at Wembley as well, will take it out of us.That said I do think we have the 'easiest' set of fixtures, and it's in our own hands.There are 6 games where I'd consider us strong favourites, factor in a couple of draws we should be aiming for 14 points from those 6 games. That'd see us on 59 with another 6 games to contest.So can we get the 12-15 points required from Stoke, Wigan, Chelsea, Bolton, Man City away and Everton at home to see us into the mid 70's? It's do-able, but unlikely.

Guest Malcolm Tucker
Its just them 3 april games all our other games we should win , i wouldn't mind getting four points from them 3 games
hopefully we can get points from chelsea and arsenal.just hope howard webb doesn't ref any of our games in april.

Its just them 3 april games all our other games we should win , i wouldn't mind getting four points from them 3 games
hopefully we can get points from chelsea and arsenal.just hope howard webb doesn't ref any of our games in april.
Him or dowd will get the arsenal game

Spurs fans would your rather 6 points from 9, by beating Man United & Chelsea, but lose to Arsenalor3 points from 9, beating Arsenal, but losing to Man United, Chelsea.
Bit of a silly question.6pts obviously.You lot seem to avoid playing a full strength Spurs side more time anyway.No doubt Defoe will be injured, along with Lennon n Modric and Palacios suspended.

Guest Malcolm Tucker
Spurs fans would your rather 6 points from 9, by beating Man United & Chelsea, but lose to Arsenalor3 points from 9, beating Arsenal, but losing to Man United, Chelsea.
Bit of a silly question.6pts obviously.You lot seem to avoid playing a full strength Spurs side more time anyway.No doubt Defoe will be injured, along with Lennon n Modric and Palacios suspended.
6 points everytime.Then we could beat you in the champs league next year :D