He Gone

Mr. Gayle

Lil Wayne has finally been sent to jail for gun possession after being sentenced in a New York court.

The rapper will serve a year behind bars after being arrested back in 2007.

Weezy’s lawyer told reporters that he was likely to go to Riker Island prison in New York and be kept separated from other inmates.

Sentencing was delayed after because Wayne- real name Dwayne Carter- needed dental surgery.

The re-arranged hearing was then postponed because of a fire at the court house.

Lil Wayne recently revealed that he has recorded at least 10 music videos which will be released while he is in jail.

Guest Lemons

Lil Wayne has finally been sent to jail for gun possession after being sentenced in a New York court.

The rapper will serve a year behind bars after being arrested back in 2007.

Weezy’s lawyer told reporters that he was likely to go to Riker Island prison in New York and be kept separated from other inmates.

Sentencing was delayed after because Wayne- real name Dwayne Carter- needed dental surgery.

The re-arranged hearing was then postponed because of a fire at the court house.

Lil Wayne recently revealed that he has recorded at least 10 music videos which will be released while he is in jail.

Getting the diamonds taken out before a jailhouse dentist bores his gums up.

Guest M12 Part 2

thought all these rappers were hardened gangsters who controlled organised crime in their state/city

why do they all go straight into protective custody?

tbh its common sense. if someone goes into prison and people know they are worth millions they're an obvious target. if not for the money, just for the stripes of saying i shanked lil wayne

thought all these rappers were hardened gangsters who controlled organised crime in their state/city

tbh its common sense. if someone goes into prison and people know they are worth millions they're an obvious target. if not for the money, just for the stripes of saying i shanked lil wayne

lol i was just being sarcastic mate

thanks for the info though

Guest M12 Part 2

lol i was just being sarcastic mate

thanks for the info though

:lol:

lol u d*ck