Sign in to follow this  
BLACK VICTIM

I Love You

Last night I recieved a txt saying "I love you with all my heart baby..." from a girl I have not even had sex with, just been flirting and talking to her for a bit recently but I know her from school days. I don't even know what to reply to that I never tell girls I love them only my ex who i had strong emotions for after a few months said it to her. I don't know if I can take these "i love you" girls seriously because 9 times out of 10 they will be remixing these love bars to some next fool. Love you know, tryna take it for some any word not serious.

if uve known her from school days it could be a ting where she had a crush on u from way back and now ur flirting with her its grown into an obsession kind of ting. i wouldnt say she loves u but maybe she thinks she does? just sayin

Guest Malcolm Tucker

i dont wanna hear these bars for a long while....it f*cked up my last relationship.....

Guest Intervention

Boy hearing this is never a bad thing you just have to make sure you never say it, feel the need to say it, or worse, actually want to say it.

Last night I recieved a txt saying "I love you with all my heart baby..."
a txt+the first time shes said 'i love you'=bad sign

just ignore itcos she done it by text u can do thatu could have even said, if she ever asked u about it, u coulda said u never got the text

I can never deliver these words in a serious tonenot that I can deliver any sort of emotion in a serious tone

For some reason, i cant say 'i love you'.Sounds cringy to me.No wonder my last relationship had problems...

the only time i said i luv u was when it was the first time i was going to get head she was acting, she had my d*ck in her hand, but was stalling for what reason i dont know after trying to convince her to do her job, i just said i luv u as a desparate attempt to get things rolling personally i doubt ive ever said it to anyone before,. makes me cringe

Guest M12 Part 2
For some reason, i cant say 'i love you'.Sounds cringy to me.No wonder my last relationship had problems...
its because youve never been in love. you think you have but you haven't.Theres a difference between loving someone and being in love with them. IMO you should only be saying i love you if its the latter.

you know what, i done a bad thing, txt her "love you too darling" lol so moist but im linking her tonight at my boys uni then back to hers, im taking love you as a casual word for this one but i cant lie my feelings have grown for her. you know when you spend alot of time with a chick and you just click personality wise but im not taking it further than the one bang

Guest Intervention

LmaoTRAPPED.Now you've said it back the par of the whole situation will be that she will be the one to f*ck you over.

you know what, i done a bad thing, txt her "love you too darling" lol so moist but im linking her tonight at my boys uni then back to hers, im taking love you as a casual word for this one but i cant lie my feelings have grown for her. you know when you spend alot of time with a chick and you just click personality wise but im not taking it further than the one bang
creased from here

lol same thing happened to me, i linked this girl about 3 times in the space of a month spoke to her quite alotone night i get text saying ''i love you...''never spoke to her againcrazy bitch wtf was she thinking

edit
LMAO

lol same thing happened to me, i linked this girl about 3 times in the space of a month spoke to her quite alotone night i get text saying ''i love you...''never spoke to her againcrazy bitch wtf was she thinking
edit
LMAO
:D

manshes buffyou click personality wiseyou both txt I live youyou hope to shag her tonightthen your REALLY gonna lock it off?!?!? good luck.

Guest M12 Part 2

this is how people end up in dumb relationships.Tryna ignore blatant signs of mental instability. the second you dip your d*ck in that shes gonna step up the crazyness