"Cause the Greatest Rapper of All Time Died on March 9th"

Mr. Gayle

One of the best EVER. . .

/

I'm not saying I knew the guy but when I met him at Club UN/The Temple/doesn't exist anymore way back at a Westwood dance in 1995/6 ish (can't remember 100%).

He was a real cool and humble brother still, back then I thought he was a giant. I remember him and lil' Cease were running around the club amongst the ravers like little kids & just talking to any & everyone on a real safe vibe.

It was jokes lol

Who went/remembers the Craig Mack/B.I.G & Puffy touching Leicester Square back in the days?

I remember that when he was over here, wanted to go so much, Westwood @ Temple was sick them times, was only 15 so no chance in going but my cousin always used to tell me about it

Its all shops and flats now

The hype was f*cked dem times man, I was 17 & the week before I was on my best behavior & was determined to reach. It paid off & my auntie allowed me to roll.

Westwood>>>>>>>>>________

The artists/sick raves/carnival after parties his done over the years was too much.

sh*t like what goddaz jus said is mad to me tbh. realistically its a whole generation b4 me.

truss

I think I know what you man mean but can you expand on it?

Even though is short, love this, his flow goes so sick with the beat

FAO of 2pac fan boys, this song was made BEFORE pac was shot

BUUUUUUUUUURN SLOW LIKE BLUNTS WIT YAYO, PEEL MORE SKINS THAN IDAHO POTATOES, NIGGAS KNOW, THE LYRICAL MOLESTING THAT TAKING PLACE, f*ck*ng WIT B.I.G IT AINT SAFE, I MAKE URE SKIN CHAFE RASHES ON THE MASSES, BUMPS AND BRUISES,BLUNTS AND LAND CRUISES, BIGGA POPPA SMASH FOOLS BLAST FOOLS, NIGGAZ MAD BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE CASH RULES, EVERYTHING AROUND ME TWO CLOCK 9S, ANY MOTHERf*ckER WHISPERIN ABOUT MINE, AND I'M BROOKLYN'S FINEST, YOU REWIND THIS BAD BOY'S BEHIND THIS

WHEEEEEEEL

The way i can recite Ready to die in it's entirety will most probably be viewed as "sad" by most people, but they can get bleach in there eye

R.I.P

people that dnt feel biggie as much as me

GOT STRIPES IN NEW YOK LIKE YANKEE UNIFORMS

I WENT FROM EATING NO FRILLS CEREALS WIT FOOD STAMPS, TO AMARNI MATERIALS COPPIN REMBRANDT'S

WHEEEEEEEEL

ANALYSING MY SIZE AND YOUR SIZE AND REALIZING A FIST FIGHT WOULD BE ASININE YOU JUST POP WINES I MUST POP NINES

ILLEGAL TRANSACTIONS IN FARRAGUT WITH ARABICS, WHY NOT THEY FIT 12 UP IN THERE BEDROOM, IMAGINE WHAT THEIR STASH IS LIKE

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI

Guest WAVESURFER

Who can point me in the direction of the footage from Biggie's funeral procession going through Brooklyn, where someone puts on 'Hypnotize' on a ghettoblaster and the crowd goes crazy?

I have definitely seen this (possibly in that "Biggie & Tupac" film?), but it doesn't seem to be on youtube.

Guest WAVESURFER

Who can point me in the direction of the footage from Biggie's funeral procession going through Brooklyn, where someone puts on 'Hypnotize' on a ghettoblaster and the crowd goes crazy?

I have definitely seen this (possibly in that "Biggie & Tupac" film?), but it doesn't seem to be on youtube.

they had it in notorious.

Like a reconstruction of it with actors? Or the actual footage from the day?

I haven't seen Notorious, but I mean the actual footage from that day.

Guest WAVESURFER

Oh, right. Cheers.

I need to buy Notorious then.

My life is upside down, I've seen Get Rich Or Die Tryin' 3 times, and I've yet to see Notorious.

real talk though if he didnt die he'd probably now be some washed up guy on the panel for americas best dance crew or something

I think he would be doing a lot more porudction and pushing artists, before he died he worked on No Way Out and a few other things.

Seemed like the route he was going down, but TBH he was still young so would Imagine he would still rap

I actually disliked Notorious for many reasons, you could tell Diddy had alot of influence in that film being Exec Producer

Make 2Pac out as some confrontational prick with no redeemable qualities

Diddy is made out to be his best friend who believed in him, his character was essentially a saint when he's definately far from it

With regards to the actual film it couldn't have been bad because the story was such a compelling one to start with, but I probably would have enjoyed a far more impartial version of the film

I actually disliked Notorious for many reasons, you could tell Diddy had alot of influence in that film being Exec Producer

Make 2Pac out as some confrontational prick with no redeemable qualities

Diddy is made out to be his best friend who believed in him, his character was essentially a saint when he's definately far from it

With regards to the actual film it couldn't have been bad because the story was such a compelling one to start with, but I probably would have enjoyed a far more impartial version of the film

c/s

and i think the film was a bit rushed

i swear it was only 90 mins

with a character like BIG you need a 3hr biopic

/

lol @ escapist

BIGGIE + DANCE INSTRUCTOR = SYNTAX ERROR