School is Bullshit

Guest Esquilax

What kinda bullshit did the teachers/ anyone try to feed you in school?

The most vivid one in my memory was when there was mess on the floor and they'd say some sh*t like "Pick it all up! The cleaners have to clean that up how dare you be so inconsiderate!"

Like wtf do you hire them for then you cunts

thats not even bullshit

kinda like when ppl eat at McDs or wherever and just leave their trash on the table like theyre not gunna walk past the bin

c/s what ur saying

Basically. Always have to cuss my friends for this. Im not asking them to pick all the chips up off the floor, but have the f*ck*ng manners to clear your tray into the bin.

Edit

When I used to go to macdonalds.

i do this in response to particularly bad service

i.e my no cheese request being ignored. too common.

What kinda bullshit did the teachers/ anyone try to feed you in school?

The most vivid one in my memory was when there was mess on the floor and they'd say some sh*t like "Pick it all up! The cleaners have to clean that up how dare you be so inconsiderate!"

Like wtf do you hire them for then you cunts

thats not even bullshit

kinda like when ppl eat at McDs or wherever and just leave their trash on the table like theyre not gunna walk past the bin

c/s what ur saying

Basically. Always have to cuss my friends for this. Im not asking them to pick all the chips up off the floor, but have the f*ck*ng manners to clear your tray into the bin.

Edit

When I used to go to macdonalds.

i do this in response to particularly bad service

i.e my no cheese request being ignored. too common.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bZa2efcNqk

'You're representing the School as long as you're in uniform' , I went up to the shopping centre some day after school in year 11, after mocks. Was messing around with my mates, saw some teacher who said he'd put me in detention the next day for disgracing the school. Was like it's 5 O'clock you nonce, f*ck off. :lol:

we used to get told off for drinking bottles of coke in our school uniform

only bottled water was acceptable :/

i was always late to school (can't help it, i'm black)

and even in sixth form, head of year tried to tell me that if someone asked my school for a reference, they would say I have punctuality problems

who the f*ck is gonna ask my sixth form about that sh*t?

cunts

Went to a Grammar school so received extra special pars coz they knew we had no rebel in us.

One time I was texting before school in a hallway and one teacher that hated me comes by and snatches my phone out of my hand and tells me I should go see the Deputy Head after school if I want it back. So I go and when I get there not only am I in trouble for having the phone but he's trying to tell me the text I'm sending was inappropriate and I'm gonna get punished for that too! I was in disbelief! Told him I wasn't having that and that I was texting my friend and if he didn't like it he shouldn't read it. (Text said "Give me back my condom you c*nt").

He told me to go home and think about my approach and come back next day. Got home and for some f*ck*ng reason I told my mum the whole thing. She went nuts, made me write him a letter apologising for my text and when I gave him the letter the next day he gave me my phone back.

Whole thing was bollocks. Lol didn't even need the condom, I wasn't f*ck*ng noooobody!

^ holy sh*t you got PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRED! MAN READ YOUR TEXT ASWELL

f*ck*ng SHOOT THE c*nt

na seriously what school was this, i got day off today and full tank of petrol lets reach this school find this prick and make his eat his mobile phone

Teachers can be really nasty.

My brother was ill and i had to travel to Sutton to see him at hospital after school times, once i didnt have my coursework in on time and explained that i didnt have the time to do it. He told me 'Your a sad little girl just playing on the fact that your brother is ill, get over it and get on with school because your already a failure'. I didnt really go back after that and i regret it because i let him get to me so much that i didnt even finish school properly.

Isolation was fun, just a free lesson really.

Report was a joke, i just never gave it in and signed it myself.

Lol at 'If dont leave school with GCSE's you wont have a career'.. Biggest load of crap ive ever heard.

My brother was ill and i had to travel to Sutton to see him at hospital after school times, once i didnt have my coursework in on time and explained that i didnt have the time to do it. He told me 'Your a sad little girl just playing on the fact that your brother is ill, get over it and get on with school because your already a failure'. I didnt really go back after that and i regret it because i let him get to me so much that i didnt even finish school properly.

Lol at 'If dont leave school with GCSE's you wont have a career'.. Biggest load of crap ive ever heard.

This really angered me on so many levels.

Guest Esquilax

This really angered me on so many levels.

Innit, I hope you told your parents

Mine wouldn't be having that if some c*nt told me that I'm a sad failure