when cuttung what is the best Shake?

Corrigan

Guest M12 Part 2

one thing people overlook is instead of making say rice and chicken or steak and pasta or whateverliterally make the piece of meat and fill the rest of the plate with veg. Most leafy veg and stuff like peas, carrots etc hardly have any calories. so u will be getting bare vitamins and minerals and feel slightly fuller than if u were to just eat meat on its own

one thing people overlook is instead of making say rice and chicken or steak and pasta or whateverliterally make the piece of meat and fill the rest of the plate with veg. Most leafy veg and stuff like peas, carrots etc hardly have any calories. so u will be getting bare vitamins and minerals and feel slightly fuller than if u were to just eat meat on its own
been doing this already i swear down i'm cattin for some pasta or ricecnt wait 4 my cheat meal on friday

Told him this already.