TGI FRIDAY BBQ SAUCE

PopT

Guest Esquilax

Just buy KFC gravy it's well nicer

PMSL f*ck*ng HELL

NEG

AND I HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED TGI'S BBQ SAUCE.

Double neg for the phrase 'well nicer', don't bring your scouser sass mouth in here you awful bint

tgi

chillies

fred and whatever

all does places are sh*t

and im not sayin that becuz i think the food is sh*t, it isn't

its becuz these places are all over priced and their only a little bit nicer than mac donalds and more than double the price

and i'm not even being cheap, i think spending £35 on dinner for 2 is reasonably cheap wen talking about london evening dining

but not wen the food is mac donald levels...nah

the extra money is suppose to pay for the additional quality of yur meal

Guest WAVESURFER

tgi

chillies

fred and whatever

all does places are sh*t

its becuz these places are all over priced and their only a little bit nicer than mac donalds and more than double the price

and i'm not even being cheap, i think spending £35 on dinner for 2 is reasonably cheap wen talking about london evening dining

I've always thought of TGIs etc. as the kind of place younger teenagers (like 15-16) go with their friends, to feel like they're grown-ups going out for dinner.

It's a kind of intermediate stage between McDs/KFC etc., and actual restaurants.

I've never been to TGIs though, I just cut that middle stage out and graduated straight onto proper places.

tgi

chillies

fred and whatever

all does places are sh*t

I've always thought of TGIs etc. as the kind of place younger teenagers (like 15-16) go with their friends, to feel like they're grown-ups going out for dinner.

It's a kind of intermediate stage between McDs/KFC etc., and actual restaurants.

CS

throw Nandos in there too.