business acmen and race

neeko

is there a link?

you could get stereotypical saying asians own the majority of hair product stores, corner shops, chicken shops and the main customers are black people etc.

This applies to the turks aswell. Ive seen a couple supermarket looking stores they own..shet

black people own barber shops and aff food shops but is that as far and small we will go. Eating unhealthy and constantly spending and not investing. what about big business firms?

Immigrants really dont have much to lose as they really start a new life here, so enterprise is not a surprise

Looking at it this way some would say certain people are born consumers or producers because of culture differences..

Guest Intervention

*Acumen

There is no link between the ability to posses business acumen and your specific race. However there is a link between people of certain races being more open to, or having the family or business ties to be able to pursue a certain business. Or having the culture and work ethic with which promote such things.

I.e. Asian people with corner shops that will have been passed down from father to son

Turks/Cypriots doing similar with kebab shops

There is a cultural thing, but nothing genetic if thats what your asking.

• Upvote 2

I hear that few years ago I went to some new black buisnesses meeting down Wood Green a they touched on this subject about the black pound staying with black people can not remember the figures but it was something like 16% asians was around 40% and jewish was around 70%. Then we started talking about black people only opening up hair salons and nothing else. Personally I think Black people in general are so brain washed that they its engraved in black culture to hate yourself so they hardly help or support each other to progress in life. Look at the somlian man dem (not saying them brothers aint black) they have not been in the country that long but have the internet shop game on lock polish man dem got them off licence shops locked same as the turkish man dem from the 80's and 90's.

• Upvote 2

neeko cuz u are any guy

no more negs so u got a bly

ur mums pum stinks its not nice

but im a dirty geezer so i ran thru twice

mixtape soon land u already know im just doing a little promo but plz dont think that this is not real beef im strictly on the roads doing XYZ with gats and packs so neeko come correct or sn im tired of seeing u round this forum like u own it so think about ur actions and suck her hard and long

• Downvote 1

Everytime I wanna go get a f**kin brew

I gotta go down to the store with the two

paki lookinl one-penny countin motherf**kers

that make me mad enough to f*ck*ng cause a little ruckus

Thinkin every brother in the world's out to take

So they watch every damn move that I make

They hope I don't pull out a gat and try to rob

they smelly little store, but bit*h, I got a job

("Look you little paki motherf**ker

I ain't tryin to steal none of yo' sh*t, leave me alone!"

"you're banned-get out of my shop!")

Yo yo, check it out

So don't follow me, up and down your market

Or your little vindaloo ass'll be a target

of the nationwide boycott

Juice with the people, that's what the boy got

So pay respect to the white fist

or we'll burn your store, right down to a crisp

And then we'll see ya!

Cause you can't turn the ghetto - into white india

interpolated from ice cube's black korea

• Downvote 1

Yh culture is probably the main issue. Like you see in asian countries they stress effort and reward also family honor, they even have way longer school days than we have here. Dont think class has anything or little to do with it tbh

\certain people need to f*ck off

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Guillermo Rigondeaux Icon. View it anyway?

Yh culture is probably the main issue. Like you see in asian countries they stress effort and reward also family honor, they even have way longer school days than we have here. Dont think class has anything or little to do with it tbh

\certain people need to f*ck off

say that 2 my f*ckin face fam i dare u

FINK URE BIG BECOS URE A BOXER / BULLETS WILL LEAVE YOUR WHOLE BODY BOXED UP

Guest TimeBomb

no i dont think it has anything to do with race, but more the fact that certain races have less chance of starting business due to their background. I.e, the son/grandson of an asian person who opened a business when they immigrated to this country in the 50s/60s has far more chance of getting into business, than a son/grandson of a caribbean person who came to this country in the 50s/60s and worked in a factory or buses.

There are also nationalities who see hard work as standard and will work their balls off regardless of background, and succeed, eastern europeans and chinese for example.

Think chinks are naturally smarter but was watching this nx show on the discovery channel saying they are a different breed of uman homasapien or suttin.

those socially inept fools aren't naturally intelligent

i know im generalizing, but in general Chinese guys are FORCED 2 study by their parents, so they attain higher grades at school, nothing 2 do wit natural intelligence

same with a lot of south asians

These man who are meant to be geniuses with 10 a* may appear to be so, on the surface, but their creativeness and emotional intelligence is usually average

What these types excel in is regurgitating a text-book and implementing exam technique

which has very little relation to natural intelligence, imo anyway

• Upvote 1