Man are moving facety

NiNES.

i mean by jove and a packet full of playing cards... with all that dosh he spent mutilating his skin he could of got 2 visits at the shrink to help hiim understand why he needs to air how he feeling on his face...he either a narcassiss or someone who clearly is insecure within himself.....i mean make bold statements but woah that tripe stemming deeper than a bankers po9ckets on bonus day...the guy has some inner turmoil cause if u got a gripe im sure theres better ways to alert folk to yous plight hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah its not even a kinda i gunna try luk hard tattoo that says something like i kick o.a.ps or owt it just a man wi alot of time on his hands and no sense...

but why does it say no weapon found against me???

that does not make sense at all how can you find a weapon against someone doesn't he mean "used against me"

and also the weapon does not really prosper since its an inanimate object, the users of the weapon is the one who prospers from his demise

finally what happens if god does not exist then there is no heaven and he wont be going anywhere except the cool dirt of the cemetary

he should of done some more research before putting this text on his face imo