HELLO LADIES...

Mr. Martinez

... How's the few of you doing?

Anyway

looking to get my chick some clothes for her birthday. Or well something she can wear. Trainers, jacket, shoes. Whatever.

Rinsed jewellery out already you see.

She's quite conservative (not dull) also, so no mad emo chick bollox

The best suggestion will earn a wanted gift. x

vouchers aren't allowed woman is crazy she rather i got her something she might not pick out herself -- she's a believer of the good ol..' thought what counts '...

she would slap me if i gave her vouchers

n

would thing i'm tryna twang her out of not being bothered to get a gift if i took her shopping. it's defo an option if i don't find anything.

i'm just saying the weather's changing, any of you seen anything online or whatever that thought ooo i want that but its too expensive

Nooo don't get vouchers, vouchers are what nans and aunties get you, not boyfriends.

Couple of years ago for my birthday my boyfriend got me a really nice bag, some YSL make up, an iPod and 100 quid, i was well chuffed with that

c/s kaygee about the clothes thing, if you get the wrong size she will be upset, or it wont be something she likes and you will be pissed if she wants to take it back, etc

And lingerie is for valentines day not birthdays

good luck

:)