Debt collection

zak

Basically, I'm owed some money from a Car auction company. They said this time last month that it would take 5-7 days for the money to come through. Well, its 3 weeks on and i still haven't recieved the money back. I've rung them multiple times, and each time they say its at the top of their to-do list, and its still not done !! All this time i've been patient and polite but i think its become an absolute pisstake.

How do i approach the situation in terms of getting the money off them in terms of using 3rd parties. I'm in london, and they are up north in Newcastle, i currently dont have a car so i cant really go up there and be in there face and re-iterate to them that i need the money now, so it's been through phone calls really.

How much would debt collectors charge, any body used them ? how do i go about using legal force on the company ? am i better off going through the courts myself ? Its quite a bit of money £3,300-odd, does that qualify for small claims court ?

I want it to be all above board so no suggestions of burning there office up or any sh*t like that..

Lol

If you think you are going to get your money back from debt collectors, you obviously haven't dodged them before.

The company i'm tryna collect from are all above board, and they do still exist, its just that they are taking the piss with returning my money

Lol

If you think you are going to get your money back from debt collectors, you obviously haven't dodged them before.

LOL POS'D FOR THE REALNESS.

lol at them thinkin they can try switch it up and phone me from witheld today

lol at thinkin i wouldnt jus answer and keep silent then hear the keyboards tapping and hang it up.

lol them lunch time private callers

pos

Lol

LOL POS'D FOR THE REALNESS.

lol at them thinkin they can try switch it up and phone me from witheld today

lol at thinkin i wouldnt jus answer and keep silent then hear the keyboards tapping and hang it up.

How can they call me on withheld last week, i answer and they ask my name so I say David.

Then the guy says hes not after me he wants to speak to a Mr Fin. I just said wrong number and they took me off the call list.

Just for this example my names David Fin, so they didnt even have my first name on record.