I JUST PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!!!!!

charliechalk

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You checked how much that would be on insurance?

How old are you?

Might be wise to get something a bit less value as your first car as you're bound to get the first driver dings.

23. Insurance is gonna be about 1,300 anyway. I'm not getting a sh*t car. I've got to do that many prison visits up and down the country it doesn't make any sense to get an old car that's going to konk out on me halfway down the m6 I just wana be able to get there and get back.

I do fully appreciate what you're saying though

True, all I'm saying is you can get just as nice an older car, saving on money you can use for the insurance.

You don't fully understand how much you spend on a car once you get one e.g. MOT, Tax, Insurance, Petrol, minor things need changing every now and again.

Anyway, enjoy the pass sensation, driving a car for the first time when you get it is the one!

congratulations! the feeling when you find out you've passed is sooo good, and your first drive on your own >>>>

i was all steering with one hand, crossing my hands over when turning the wheel, coasting the clutch.. i'm such a rebel man

Guest Lemons

LOL at the engine light on my being on now for around a year and nobody havigng a clue whats wrong with it.

I'm pretty sure the problem is with the bulb is the dashboard TBH

Congrats, I passed over a month ago and I still buzz everytime I get in the car.

Be careful though, I thought I was invincible the first 2 weeks or so. Even got pullled drink driving (d*ckhead I know) just be weary cause even though you think you know everything you don't.

You checked how much that would be on insurance?

How old are you?

Might be wise to get something a bit less value as your first car as you're bound to get the first driver dings.

23. Insurance is gonna be about 1,300 anyway. I'm not getting a sh*t car. I've got to do that many prison visits up and down the country it doesn't make any sense to get an old car that's going to konk out on me halfway down the m6 I just wana be able to get there and get back.

Congratulations

Stick to your guns about newer car, when i passed my test i went straight out and bought a brand new golf at 17, didnt give a f*ck what anyone was saying about insurance etc. I know what i wanted.

You earn your own money why should you settle for something less.

congratulations! the feeling when you find out you've passed is sooo good, and your first drive on your own >>>>

i was all steering with one hand, crossing my hands over when turning the wheel, coasting the clutch.. i'm such a rebel man

lol

haha

Especially driving with one hand and i reverse with one hand, but i knowwwwwww imma good driver, over 7 years, no points, nudda YAAAAAAAAAY

:lol:

the first time i went out after passing was in my mums car

so she insisted on going with me

dropped her off quick time after showing i could drive ok - picked up my girl - cruised around all evening